• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Mario Kart 7

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Does anyone have this yet?

I heard it got released last night and have been looking at loads of videos and information since. Looks absolutely amazing. I loved Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii and this just looks awesome.

I plan to get a 3DS for christmas virtually just for this game :p

TeamOverload

Does anyone have this yet?

I heard it got released last night and have been looking at loads of videos and information since. Looks absolutely amazing. I loved Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii and this just looks awesome.

I plan to get a 3DS for christmas virtually just for this game :p
Picked it up on release day. Game is a lot of fun, but, as many of the reviews have pointed out the formula hasn't really changed much. Personally, for myself, that's fine..as I love the simple, easy to pick up, but addicting gameplay that the series is known for. Also, the new underwater/flight sections really don't add anything at all memorable to the gameplay, and feel thrown in there, just for the sake of being thrown in. 3D in the game isn't anything special either, so I tend to keep it off.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Picked it up on release day. Game is a lot of fun, but, as many of the reviews have pointed out the formula hasn't really changed much. Personally, for myself, that's fine..as I love the simple, easy to pick up, but addicting gameplay that the series is known for. Also, the new underwater/flight sections really don't add anything at all memorable to the gameplay, and feel thrown in there, just for the sake of being thrown in. 3D in the game isn't anything special either, so I tend to keep it off.

I love the normal mario kart formula :D
Is drifting like it was in Mario Kart DS (wibble the dpad left and right) or like it was in Mario Kart Wii (hold in the drift until you get sparks)?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm getting this on the 28th. Post if you're up for some online games then :D