• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Mass Effect 2

Seth

MD Party Room

Dan

Contributor
Played the demo of this for PS3, considering it's being released in January. Loved it, will be getting this.

karakura

was a really good game would recommend to anyone

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
My Amazon.co.uk order has just shipped and should be here on the day of the game's release. Yay :p

El Diablo

I'm getting this again for the ps3 to play through in case I get 3 for the ps3, love this game so much but I will probably end up with 3 on the Pc just because it has my 1 and 2 saves.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Just picked it up today, loving the Blood Dragon Armor sci-fi style : D

El Diablo

It does kind of suck that its a full 60 dollars for the ps3. I ended up downloading it for the ps3 since I bought it for the PC a while ago but it's such a good game it's worth the 60. Plus it does look a little better with the ME3 engine, not leagues ahead or anything but enough to notice that its better than the older versions.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I paid 45€ and I don't regret it (I feared a little I would).

6h into the game and it's shaping up nicely... Can't wait to see what the plot has in store =P

TeamOverload

Game is phenomenal. Never got a chance to play it before I sold my 360, and I just had to jump on this. Even at $60, it's worth the price of admission.