• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i was making a pool, and found an underwater cavern, so i swam down, and suddenly all the sand fell down on me, idk why it didn't fall already, but nearly killed me, was very hilarious running from it through, also found alot of minerals too=-), and too think, this whole cavern was just above another mine shaft i was making

edit: i wonder how this game's world generating algo operates, it creates some really unique worlds

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Still down for me.

EDIT: Now it's up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've setup an official eXo server at

IP: exophase.com
Port: 25565

Not sure if it is working yet.. if someone can get on let me know.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Tried the server, but I timed out. But then again, I ping 500ms to exophase.com.

Also, did exo go down for awhile?

Yeah, I can't login to it either.. I think it tries to auth into minecraft.net when connecting, which is causing the timeout. Tried a few other servers and the same thing happens.

And nah, exo has been up all day, at least on my end.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I've setup an official eXo server at

IP: exophase.com
Port: 25565

Not sure if it is working yet.. if someone can get on let me know.

Server works, I'm in it now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Been playing this for the first time for the past 3 hours or so.. very fun! We just finished carving "EXO ROCKS" into a mountainside then filled it with lava. :D Took a screenshot:

64fb04a1c6bb06cd97b43478cbab13e2329b95fe.jpg

It's up on the server too if you want to see it live.

xploren

Contributor
That was quite some fun! Looking forward to finishing the sky fort.

Multiplayer in Minecraft is just really great, building things as a group effort is a thousand times better than just single-player.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Blame x3sphere. He went exploring so we're in some random place that he was because I teleported everyone to him.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Nice work on the Exo Rocks x3sphere. I've been wanting to do something similar but do a recording of it and lava flowing through or forming the eXophase name (could probably use that for any video intros if we make any videos down the road).