• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

EvilSeph

Administrator
FrozenIpaq, someone destroyed our place in Minecraft.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We should setup a whitelist so griefers can't come on and wreck everything.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Is my sky road safe? I'm not home this weekend.

No it was broken down, along with profburnt's lighthouse, Grey's castle, /spawn (with x3's stairs) and some other things I forgot the names of. I spent quite a while working on fixing everything. Luckily I stalk everyone in that game so I remember how things looked... I'm not really keen on trying to fix my place though :\

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
No it was broken down, along with profburnt's lighthouse, Grey's castle, /spawn (with x3's stairs) and some other things I forgot the names of. I spent quite a while working on fixing everything. Luckily I stalk everyone in that game so I remember how things looked... I'm not really keen on trying to fix my place though :\

WHAT?! How could anyone be so cruel :crying:
Thanks for trying EvilSeph :smile:

EvilSeph

Administrator
Well not the WHOLE thing, it's like they just ran around and destroyed bits before they got bored and moved on to the next building. I just patched things up again :)

It's also funny how you're so concerned with your sky road when it is your castle that is epic, Bran.

I've also added warp points:
/warp xploren
/warp grey
/warp exo
/warp ipaq
/warp burnt
/warp bran
/warp andy
/warp darkchild

I think that's all of them.

Dan

Contributor
Thought I'd give this a shot, spawned in the exo server and I'm not quite sure what to do...

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
BUILD!!!, i'd suggest watching the seananners videos that professorBurnt posted when he created this thread.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've started making a new base. It's going to be a floating base with lava coming down the sides me thinks

EvilSeph

Administrator
Griefers struck again. Way too much damage for me to repair. It's time for a whitelist. People are so fucking idiotic, it's sad.

Please post your Minecraft names so that we may build a whitelist.