• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New feature: show last played PSN / Xbox Live game on forums

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
d8af236de31c6fed549e16f0888761ba67a886fe.jpg

I've just finished writing a new plugin for XenForo that displays your last played game next to all posts on the forums. Currently it covers PSN and Xbox Live. I'll add Steam support later.

The data is displayed in the user info bit, as shown above. It retrieves data automatically based on the information filled out in your forum profile and is integrated with the gamercard system, so any updates will be in sync. Also, we use the timestamps direct from PSN / XBL to determine what game and platform to show so the info should be accurate. Enjoy :)

PS: Due to some DB changes I had to rebuild our cache, so not everyone's info may show up yet. The rebuilding process will take a few hours at most.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just wanted to say that I really like this feature. I find myself glancing over at everyone's last played game often.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I find myself glancing over at everyone's last played game often.
Same here. I'm thinking it would be cool if we also add gamer tag display which link to our eXo gamercard profile pages or do you guys think that would clutter the user info bit?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same here. I'm thinking it would be cool if we also add gamer tag display which link to our eXo gamercard profile pages or do you guys think that would clutter the user info bit?

I thought about it but makes the user info bit look a little too crowded in my opinion. Could add the info to the member card that's displayed when someone clicks your user name though.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think it thanks alot x3...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmm,some recent releases won't show if trophies aren't added yet server side to PSN correct?

Correct. Sometimes Sony adds the lists weeks ahead of release, sometimes just a few days/hours before release.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
how do you change to last games played i cant find the option

Not entirely sure what you're asking, it's automatic based on your gamertag info.

kayce

Not entirely sure what you're asking, it's automatic based on your gamertag info.

like were do you change that on the gamercard it keeps showing the last games that i got achievements and trophy's for how to i change it to show last games i played i want it to show certain games

MenaceInc

Staff Member
like were do you change that on the gamercard it keeps showing the last games that i got achievements and trophy's for how to i change it to show last games i played i want it to show certain games

You cannot pick and choose which games that are shown, it shows the last 5 that were played and that's it. If your gamercard is only showing games which you last got trophies/achievements on and not just played then there may be an issue there and we could look into it.