• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Places you want to go before you die

BrakoV25

Norway.

I watched a film called 'Troll Hhunter'. Not the best film going, but not the worst. But the one thing I took from it was how beautiful the country of Norway looked. Plus it seems to rain a lot which I like.

NocturnalNL

The US, Brazil, Egypt, Iraq, Iran (the latter 2 because of the ancient history there, I'm a sucker for babylonian / mesopotamian / sumerian history/mythology) and a few other places in Europe.

Norway.

I watched a film called 'Troll Hhunter'. Not the best film going, but not the worst. But the one thing I took from it was how beautiful the country of Norway looked. Plus it seems to rain a lot which I like.
That movie was pretty damn awesome. So ridiculous but still very well made for a B movie. There's another movie that has the same dose of ridiculousness, but on a different subject, I believe it's also from Norway and it's called Død Snø (Dead Snow), watch it, if you haven't already.

Last edited:

chunji

Germany, Ireland, Japan, South Korea, Italy. And I'd like to go back to England. I went in high school and it was awesome, it would be nice to go on my own though (it was a high school band trip).

Darkchild

The Doctor
Japan, definitely on my bucket list.

Though, to be quite frank, I'd love to go around the world, see new cultures, experience them first hand!

Gamer Steve

Japan, definitely on my bucket list.

Though, to be quite frank, I'd love to go around the world, see new cultures, experience them first hand!
same here seeing the world would be amazing but in reality if one was to travel the world they would see some horrible things too. like famine, disease, war and murder...but they would also see the beauty of the world like different cultures.

Darkchild

The Doctor
same here seeing the world would be amazing but in reality if one was to travel the world they would see some horrible things too. like famine, disease, war and murder...but they would also see the beauty of the world like different cultures.
Of course, All positives have negatives.

But that's just part of the course!

You'll learn so much because of it, hopefully change for the better.