• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PlayStation Plus

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So I broke down and bought this yesterday evening after stumbling across a post on Reddit and I must say, there is a fuck ton of full games to download at the moment. All of them decent.

This was the image I came across:

J2umL.jpg

Downloading is taking forever though. If you installed a larger HDD, it would make sense to subscribe IMO.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not bad. I got a free 1 year membership from Sony at the press conference, looks like it's time to use it.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I know a lot of people may ignore Lara Croft because of the recent history of poor games involving her but I highly recommend Guardian of Light. I know we had a discussion of the game before but for those that may have missed it - it's one of my must play games of this generation (surprisingly).

TheHobbit36

It's well worth the money for Plus, I have had it over a year and It has paid for itself 10 times over in games, Just if you let it run out you cannot play the games unless you start paying for the service again which is not that much if you purchase it yearly.