• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

El Diablo

That achievement was a serious pain in the ass to get. Especially because 8/9 is the only real difficult one, and I fucked it up like twice and we had to re do them all. Not fun.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
That achievement was a serious pain in the ass to get. Especially because 8/9 is the only real difficult one, and I fucked it up like twice and we had to re do them all. Not fun.

Yeah :p We got it in the end though, and we're pros are course 4 now xD

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Shotgun playing co-op calibration course with next person to get it on Steam... :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;0e6sfaOZ_ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e6sfaOZ_ss[/video]

It's for maps like these that I can't wait for. Anyone know if the SDK has been officially released or is this just people messing with the Source SDK as it is?

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
It's for maps like these that I can't wait for. Anyone know if the SDK has been officially released or is this just people messing with the Source SDK as it is?

People are making use of Alien Swarm SDK, but using Portal 2 objects.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn

Seth

MD Party Room
O come on the author name is ICE VAN WINKLE.... So do you wanna be in a room full of giant black dildoe or a room full of killer black spikes ?

TeamOverload

Finally got the extra cash to go ahead and order this, should be here Wednesday :) On another note, I've managed to avoid spoilers this whole time so if anybody says anything I will be very pissed. That is all.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
PORTAL DIES

Seth

MD Party Room
Finally got the extra cash to go ahead and order this, should be here Wednesday :) On another note, I've managed to avoid spoilers this whole time so if anybody says anything I will be very pissed. That is all.

YOu get it on ps3?

On a side note I looking for someone to do CO OP with.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Of course.

[video=youtube;X8u7px_GzWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ[/video]

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist xD

Ontopic: I've beaten Portal 2 and loved it :p Now going to co-op it with my GF.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I finished getting all the achievements yesterday :D

TeamOverload

Just beat the single player today, and had already polished off the co-op a few days ago. Probably going to go back and go after more trophies/achievements at some point. Can't wait for the free DLC this summer, I want more Portal.