• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Are they partition in different formats ? How well does the Ps3 worth with the ISO? why on earth did you need 2 cable boxes in the same room? What is a matrix is it just like a switch or Hub?

Also really jealous as well.
PS3 is FAT32 using kmeaw 3.55 Jailbreak. Games play fine, but not a lot of capability with new releases. 360 is FAT32 using reset glitch (new jtag). Wii is WBFS with bannerbomb I believe(it's been awhile).

The reason for the two cable boxes is so I can channel surf on one, while not leaving what I'm watching on the other. Comes really handy during commercials or when two mildly interesting shows are giving at the same time.

And a matrix is a AV switcher with multiple outputs. So I can choose any of the 8 sources to go to any or all of the four displays.

And thanks for the compliments everyone. I work in AV and install setups better and way more expensive than mine(all my equipment was hand-me-downs from clients) on a daily basis so I'm jealous everyday.

katdaddy420

yo we have 3 ps3's a 40 inch sharp aquos quattron LED . my set up with phillips 1500watt surround sound .now my girl has a 37inch vizio and ps3 . are son has a 55 inch hitachi ps3 ill post pic l8r

Work in progress. shitty pictures
24ni2ph.jpg

33m4y0y.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah. I used to have one and eventually it got dusty underneath and became a colossal pain to flip to clean.

Seth

MD Party Room
4Tcjq.jpg

New Tv Baby!

Alex

Currently, im running an modded xbox 360 (extra fan, modded to run at 7V & extra leds to make it look fancy) With a 110Inch HD Projector with a 6.1 (100watt) surround sound system.

I'll upload photos later tonight if i remember :)

Slasher

Suck It
Wow, its been a while since I've posted around here. Lots of good memories. Looks like the forums have kind of died off though, its really slowed down :/ that's too bad.

Anyways, here's my most recent gaming set up. I picked up the 50 inch 3d plasma when boxing day deals were going on, it was a real steal

imag0907g.jpg

P.S. I finally caved in and bought a 360. "Mattashack" if anybody wants to add me

Seth

MD Party Room
Very clean do you live by yourself?

Slasher

Suck It
Very clean do you live by yourself?
Hah, I wish.

I'm currently living in my girlfriends parents basement right now. Basically our own little apartment w/ Laundry, bathroom, & even a little kitchen area. Can't beat cheap rent.

And then soon there will be a little one running (err, crawling) around too. I have a daughter on the way, due in May :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Hah, I wish.

I'm currently living in my girlfriends parents basement right now. Basically our own little apartment w/ Laundry, bathroom, & even a little kitchen area. Can't beat cheap rent.

And then soon there will be a little one running (err, crawling) around too. I have a daughter on the way, due in May :)
How old are you buddy? and congratulations on the kid . Is it the same gf from the qj days lol

Seth

MD Party Room
Here a quick update to mine

1hzDX.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Hah, I wish.

Congrats!

An updated post containing my setup will come in a a week or two...need to clean up a bit

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Congrats man! Shit's about to get real.

Kids are awesome though. My little girl is going to be two soon and she's my shadow. The term daddy's little girl is very true.

ducklin5

:eek: EPIC SETUPS YOOO!!!!
unfortunatley im just 13 so the best i got is an acear power1 desktop (currently confiscated), a ps2 with 0 games and a bricked psp :(