• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problem with Xbox 360 sync

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There was a bug with the new filter option, have fixed it. Hours are only counted for Xbox One, Microsoft never provided that stat for 360.

yeah i'm getting this as well

Doesn't seem your profile was affected by the above bug, your 360 activity was showing up fine for me before I pushed the fix, how about now?

xandowsk

There was a bug with the new filter option, have fixed it. Hours are only counted for Xbox One, Microsoft never provided that stat for 360.

Doesn't seem your profile was affected by the above bug, your 360 activity was showing up fine for me before I pushed the fix, how about now?

Thanks a lot for the fix!

I've noticed some other issues. Is it ok to talk about them here, or should I create another topic? If it's not ok, feel free to delete this.

• There are some GFWL games shown as Xbox 360 games on my list. Examples: GTA IV, Bulletstorm and Section 8: Prejudice.
  • When I sort my games by 'earned achievements/trophies' or 'hours played', there are some duplicates in an sequence that makes no sense. Examples: One Finger Death Punch, Killing Floor, Gears of War
  • Two games that I don't own on Steam are shown on my list: AVA- Aliance of Valiant Arms and Warface. Is it possible to delete them from my profile?

ultraviolet

well, very new to the site, so please bare with me, my profile page seems fine although i've just had to manually update my gamercard. i realise i have to sync playstation trophies, how many hours does it take to sync with xbox 360 achievements?

xandowsk

well, very new to the site, so please bare with me, my profile page seems fine although i've just had to manually update my gamercard. i realise i have to sync playstation trophies, how many hours does it take to sync with xbox 360 achievements?
I read somewhere Exophase syncs your achievements/trophies every 6hs or so.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks a lot for the fix!

I've noticed some other issues. Is it ok to talk about them here, or should I create another topic? If it's not ok, feel free to delete this.

• There are some GFWL games shown as Xbox 360 games on my list. Examples: GTA IV, Bulletstorm and Section 8: Prejudice.
  • When I sort my games by 'earned achievements/trophies' or 'hours played', there are some duplicates in an sequence that makes no sense. Examples: One Finger Death Punch, Killing Floor, Gears of War
  • Two games that I don't own on Steam are shown on my list: AVA- Aliance of Valiant Arms and Warface. Is it possible to delete them from my profile?

Thanks, I've updated the platform information for those titles. If you notice any others that should be GFWL, let me know.

Regarding the Steam titles, those are free-to-play and we ignore them unless you have some hours logged, which is the case here. So I can't remove them due to the way the system works but we will probably offer a way to manually remove games in the future.

Duplicates in the game list - should be fixed now.

I read somewhere Exophase syncs your achievements/trophies every 6hs or so.

Yeah, it can be between 3-6 hours.

Last edited:

xandowsk

Thanks, I've updated the platform information for those titles. If you notice any others that should be GFWL, let me know.

Regarding the Steam titles, those are free-to-play and we ignore them unless you have some hours logged, which is the case here. So I can't remove them due to the way the system works but we will probably offer a way to manually remove games in the future.

Duplicates in the game list - should be fixed now.

Yeah, it can be between 3-6 hours.
Seems fixed! Thank you! :)

I've noticed some other problems though. Maybe some bug. When I change my default sorting order to see wich is best for me and then come back to default options, lots of my games just disappear from the list. Example: The Witcher (Steam).

Edit: Actually, i've noticed that it has something to do with the options to hide games not properly saving after you uncheck them.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ah good catch, yes that was it - unchecking both options would result in the settings not updating. Have fixed it now!

ultraviolet

'Livelock' [xbox one] is not showing up in my profile, can someone give me a link to what forum i need to post this on?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
'Livelock' [xbox one] is not showing up in my profile, can someone give me a link to what forum i need to post this on?

There was a problem with the scanners, should be back on track now