• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Problems dissabling automatic tweets

OriginalCrazyJay

I'm not a big fan of the twitter-link of my account, and whatever i do, i can't seem to unlink it. Any help on this would be amazing, thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You can revoke the app in your Twitter account to disable it (Settings > Applications) -- I haven't added an on-site option to do that yet, but it will be added eventually.

Last edited:

OriginalCrazyJay

For some reason my phone doesn't allow me to acces the site. At least; it says the "page doesn't exist". I have yet to try it on my computer though, but i just wanted to update you on what happened. I have a Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and downloaden the Twitter app, and whenever i press the button to change autorization on the exophase site itself, it gives a screen (in the browser, not in the app) in which it says the page doesn't exist. It does however open on the twitter URL, and the twitter icon is displayed at the tab-page. Remember: this happened on my mobile phone. Maybe this info was usefull, maybe not, i don't know. Anyway, i was able to disconnect Exophase with my computer. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-30-13-02-26.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-30-13-02-26.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 4