1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

PSP arrow keys not working

Discussion in 'PSP Homebrew' started by ejelle, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ejelle

ejelle Noobie guy

Help me please,
    my Slim PSP on 3.90 m33-3

the arrow keys stoped workin... what should i do?
    XD XD XD
  2. Cheezeball99

Cheezeball99 But I was committed after that birthday party... Staff Member

We need more details. Stopped working altogether? Only in certain games? When did it happen? Did they work properly before? etc. etc. etc.
  3. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Contributor

@Cheezeball99: I saw that proof decades back in algebra, but we solved it this way:

Code:
             a = b
           a*a = a*b
     a*a - b*b = a*b - b*b
    (a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
           a+b = b
           1+1 = 1
    It's a little shorter, but still works the same way. :)
  4. ejelle

ejelle Noobie guy

arrow keys are workin on games.. but on the home screen only the Up and Down keys are working...
    the left and right arrow keys are not workn!
  5. Cheezeball99

Cheezeball99 But I was committed after that birthday party... Staff Member

My suggestion would be to go into the recovery menu, Advanced Config, and 'Format Flash1 settings'.
  6. ejelle

ejelle Noobie guy

i already tried that but its the same..
    wahh.. no improvement.. huhu! =(

EDIT:
    aw... any other options.?? please help
  7. Acerthief

Acerthief Staff Member Staff Member

Re-install 3.90M33 with DCv5,
    or else it might be some kind of weird hardware issue.
  8. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member

Last played:
    Mercenary Kings on PS4
    It's a hardware issue. My friend had a similar problem and fixed it by opening up his PSP and reseating the d-pad. If your PSP is still under warranty it's better to send it over to Sony for repair.
  9. paulagent

paulagent New Member

My home button doesnt work sometimes, like if im playing a iso game I can't just click home and exit(the exit option comes up, but i can't move over to exit out of game) Plus on some ISO games my down button stays pressed. Is there something wrong with my directional buttons?