• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

drgnsn0wb0arder

will that mess with the fw modd at all? also i now have a question about installing one of those internal hd packs its a 4 gig thing that i can install but i don't know if it will mess with my modding, please advise oh wise ones you have been oh so very very helpful i just got into this forum stuff and the info is great thanks for being here :biggrin:

Krelian

Doubt.

I don't think using that external hard drive would affect your OE firmware... really, only messing with your flash or other firmwares will affect your firmware.
What do those 4GB hard drives go for anyway? A 4GB memory stick can be had pretty cheaply these days...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
the 4GB Datel hard drive will work fine with OE. However, I do not recommend installing OE from the hard drive. The hard drive has really slow transfer speeds when compared to various memory sticks.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
MGS disk 1
FW- 3.40 OEA
Its probly something i did since it was my first time putting a psx game on psp.
I still dont know what i did wrong.

Didja follow the guideHERE?

It'll help ya if you're havin' problems.:thumbup1:

shadowthor

I also get 80010002 error, except its when i try to load my backup iso of syphon filter dark mirror (psp game not psx). I have umd in and haven't messed with the settings, i have no clue what is wrong.

Cheezeball99

Uh, I would think the error would have to do with a Popstation game not being compatible with whatever firmware they're runnin'.

shadowthor

No its turns out to be a psp game which i backupped and it still doesn't run, oh well, never had this problem before till this game.

Acerthief

80020321 - No umd in drive when no umd is disabled
80020321 - Ran a game that doesn't support NO-UMD* (DAX FW ONLY!)

Acerthief I said DAX FW ONLY for some reason right? XD

Btw..omg.. I quoted myself! :O

lol i saw the one without the (DAX FW ONLY!), but anyways there are two same codes in the list by the way, i quoted on top. the two has different definition but i guess you should make it into one.:laugh:

WOW three of your quotes in two replies. lol

Cheezeball99