• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Error Code List

rainnnn

Well, the only thing you can do now is to use Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick to help you downgrade.

1. First boot up the PSP into recovery mode (hold R during boot) and make sure the GAME folder homebrew setting is set to 3.X Kernel. Exit recovery mode.

hmm.. i got a problem here,i cant boot my PSP holding R. id tried that once,but stil i cant boot up my psp
. can i ask something?(sorry for being noob). what does 'set to 3.X kernel' mean??

Acerthief

Ahh. I'm sorry bro, I forgot to mention that you need another custom firmware PSP to make files on the magic stick you need.

Recovery Menu only exists in custom firmware.

rainnnn

Ahh. I'm sorry bro, I forgot to mention that you need another custom firmware PSP to make files on the magic stick you need.

Recovery Menu only exists in custom firmware.

thanks.. so,your telling me to buy another PSP?. what about those people downgrading theres device(PSP) to 1.50? and then they gonna upgrade it into some custom firmware?.

and the other hand,am i gonna wait for some updates or software that can downgrade my firmware???

Acerthief

thanks.. so,your telling me to buy another PSP?. what about those people downgrading theres device(PSP) to 1.50? and then they gonna upgrade it into some custom firmware?.

and the other hand,am i gonna wait for some updates or software that can downgrade my firmware???

Actually no, I'm not telling to waste more money :D. I'm just telling you that's your only way for now.

THIS THREAD HERE connects to the noobz.eu forums, and they are people willing to help you downgrade, or convert your battery and magic memory stick for you. It MAY cost you a little fee, but it's way better than buying a new one.

This is your best bet.

rainnnn

Actually no, I'm not telling to waste more money :D. I'm just telling you that's your only way for now.

THIS THREAD HERE connects to the noobz.eu forums, and they are people willing to help you downgrade, or convert your battery and magic memory stick for you. It MAY cost you a little fee, but it's way better than buying a new one.

This is your best bet.

Thank you..:smile: aahm by the way,i aint got any cards here ^^. well, i guest im gonna stock my PSP here and wait for any updates.I've heard a shop that can downgrade a 3.72 official firmware,i dont know if its true and its wroth to try. thanks a lot. by d way? can i transfer my UMD game into files so that i can play without my UMD? is it possible???:biggrin:

rainnnn

sure, but then again you'll need a homebrew compatible PSP to do the job.

:biggrin:i think the world is a chaos to me,i got a feelin that my PSP is a jinx.. lol..
by the way.. thanks a lot and for your time.. KEEP HELPING PEOPLE LIKE ME

THANK YOU

jessica

Why the hell even put this app up when its in french? So just to use this stupid thing I will have to install yet another program to translate what the hell I am looking at. Big waste of time

AznSaiyan

lol a new new new error!!!

i had this (80110306)

dont know what it is.

But i think it means save file is damaged.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Darkchild

The Doctor
Updated the list, if someone edits it, please edit also the "LAST UPDATED" date =)

Added some other codes from other sites (and links added)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hmm...got a 80010002 error after taking out the boot.bin from all my iso's...whats worse is that i didn't keep any backup's or anything and only just realised when i tried to play one of the games....so yea...

80010002 for me is corrupt ISO / boot.bin or system folder missing in ISO

Arcanus99

WiFI Troubles

I am Getting error code "(8008271D) Internal error has occurred" When ever I try to use my WLAN.......... I started having problems with 3.40 oe and have continued having issues up through 4.01 m33-2. Anybody got any ideas?

Acerthief

I am Getting error code "(8008271D) Internal error has occurred" When ever I try to use my WLAN.......... I started having problems with 3.40 oe and have continued having issues up through 4.01 m33-2. Anybody got any ideas?

Sony's own bug, Don't be too worried, it happens when you can't detect a wireless internet.

South

Need help!

Hi! I need help!
I have PSP 2001 slim. Firmware 4.01.
When I install some firmware like *.** m33, I see a error code:80020148.
I have 3 MS pro duo card's. 1x2gb sony and 2x1gb sandisk. Every time I have error code.

Luffy Sama

Need help too !

same here, same error code!

I think it is because we are using iso games on fake mem. stick

if true, can't we fix it an make it run with out error