• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate my STUFF, the thread!

Slasher

Suck It
I'm sort of nabbing this thread from over at QJ, but I feel it's a fun thread and is necessary in being able to post random things of all sorts.

So basically you can use this thread to post image(s) of whatever it may be, and then you can also give your opinion on someone elses posts and perhaps even give it a rating out of 10.

I'll start it off

02252009370.jpg

Moose

Meta Moose
I would be all over those Reese's. It annoys me so much that I can't get them locally here. :(

Slasher

Suck It
whats an aero?

They've recently changed the wrapper. It used to look like this,
161156_3DAeroMilkBar.jpg

Haven't you seen one before!?

EDIT - I guess they aren't sold in the states. Wow, I wouldn't have expected that.
"The Aero bar was made available for a short time in the United States by Nestle during the 1980s, though it seems not to have been a commercial success. However, they are still available at certain specialty vendors or supermarkets that import the bars. Previously the Hershey Company sold Aero bars in the United States under license from Rowntree Chocolate Company from 1937 until 1939."

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I would be all over those Reese's. It annoys me so much that I can't get them locally here. :(
No Reese in England? That sucks.

I can't imagine going without Reese peanut butter cups for any amount of time.

whats an aero?

Aero is just a smooth milk chocolate bar with air pockets/bubbles; there's no nuts are anything else but chocolate.

Edit -
Wikipedia
Interesting.. I didn't realize it originates from the U.K and that they stopped selling them in the US back in the 80s

Moose

Meta Moose
No Reese in England? That sucks.

I can't imagine going without Reese peanut butter cups for any amount of time.
I'm in Wales. We do have them but only in some random shops that decide to buy them in... unfortunately they aren't anywhere near me. :( I was thinking about buying them bulk from a website a couple of weeks ago and storing them in my garage. They are like a luxury for me, lol.

Seth

MD Party Room
I feel wired for posting this but anyway here are my bags?

oEj0HfrO3z-110_2fn2HJIY9F3GnSQL2