• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Recovery Flasher

Hellcat

Contributor
Hello friends , thanks Hellcat, good job but I had a question de we need always a Pandora batterie ton downgrade a flashable PSP 1000 or 2000 ????
we can't do that without-it ????
thanks for your answers
Read; 1st post of this thread and the supplied README.TXT

and all your questions shall be answered :)

kaiviti2

Update:
(first post has also been updated)
--------------------
v1.65
img-10119_icon0_p-r-full.png

>>> *D*O*W*N*L*O*A*D* <<<

First off, a small "what's NOT (yet?) supported": ANY kind of flashing on "newer 2000s", PSP 3000 or the PSPgo
If support for those models will ever, in any way be added to Recovery Flasher is doubtful (mostly as there's no CFWs for those).
MAYBE (and I can't stress the *MAYBE* enough, it's more likely a "likely not") support to flash OFW on (some of) those models might be added one day for the sake of downgrading the OFW.

And with that out of my system, here's the "what's new":
  • fixed compatibility with 6.20-TN HEN
  • added check for 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
  • added check for 6.20-TN HEN's flash0 protection being enabled
  • added check for configured game mode plugins when on 6.20-TN and the 6.35 HEN
  • added detection of the PSP4000 model and the PSPgo
  • added appropriate handling of all of the above, when detected, to avoid unnecessary tears casted by users
  • added support to handle 6.00, 6.10 and 6.20 FWs for restore of (filewise) flash backup and clean install from scratch
  • added decryption of extracted (hidden) updater driver modules - and so enabling downgrade from 6.35+ (only on hackable PSPs though, for now)
  • added new firmware packs to install clean 6.20 OFW using Recovery Flasher
  • bundled the existing 5.50-GEN firmware packs with the main release

>>> *D*O*W*N*L*O*A*D* <<<

If you want to support it or just show your appreciation: Kitty Appreciation Page ;)

when i try to install RF 1.65, it keeps saying 'this game is corrupted' i have OFWv6.20.. please help me!!

soulburn

Looks like you're not using v1.65.
(Re)Download the latest (v1.65) and try again.
If you have previously cached the updater modules (judging by the log you pasted, you didn't) cache them again.

It's seems that files in folder PSP\GAME\UPDATE caused the problems. Even if I used the lestes version, it runs 1.60 instead. Removing those files helped. Now everything works fine. Great app, THX A LOT Hellcat.

Xwasabi

dear hellcat,
back to our previous discussion. sorry for not replying for a long time..my pandora battery just came n i got my magic stick also..but then when i put it all together, it doesnt seem to work :(..nothing happens but just the black screen n the flashing green LED ..what is the problem then??

Hellcat

Contributor
dear hellcat,
back to our previous discussion. sorry for not replying for a long time..my pandora battery just came n i got my magic stick also..but then when i put it all together, it doesnt seem to work :(..nothing happens but just the black screen n the flashing green LED ..what is the problem then??
Then you either got a PSP that's not capable of running Pandora or you did not set up the MMS incorrectely.
There's about 1 million million tuts'n'guides'n'howtos alone in this forum for both, check them out :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
@slicer4ever
will that works for me?

well, i'm not certain what exactly your goal is, but i'm assuming it's for homebrew, and those are FW dependent, not PSP dependent, so yes, their'll work for getting an HEN environment on your psp

Xwasabi

but i cant even make my psp back to life. it is still bricked and the pandora menu won't show up(tried it many time already)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
but i cant even make my psp back to life. it is still bricked and the pandora menu won't show up(tried it many time already)

ah, it's bricked, i thought your aim was to get homebrew on the psp, if a pandora isn't working, then your SOL

andwan0

I just tried this v1.65 and it fully bricked my Fat PSP.
Originally I had 5.01M33-4 CFW installed. I wanted to try the Hellcat's special option of installing OFW 1.50. I got the OFW 1.50 file and put it in root of my memory stick. Ran Hellcat... followed the instructions.. then *brick*!

Please please Hellcat fix this part.

andwan0

That will get you a fresh and clean 1.50 on your PSP.

Updater version is 1.50: OK!
ERROR while decrypting ipl_update.prx
ERROR while decrypting SCE IPL

elchef

HELP
I have a psp with 3.71 m33-4 so I tryed to ugrade to 5.00 with the hellcat's recovery system but now it doesnt turn on the LCD only the green leed is on.