• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASED] 5.50 U3R-2

U3-Robot

Changes from 5.50 U3R:
Fixed PSX Games - they are now working. (tested on Gran Turismo)
Fixed exit with O button - now working.
Added built-in plugins: (only for psp-2000, and still under construction)
LEDControl 0.2 (not working on my 2000)
Hold+ 3.7 (working on my 2000)
MusicPRX 390 (not working on my 2000)

Installation:
1) You must install first 5.50 GEN or 5.50 U3R as a shell (framework).
2) Delete u3rloader folder from /PSP/GAME if it is.
3) Copy u3rloader folder from a zip file to /PSP/GAME
4) Start 5.50U3R Installer from Game - Memory stick.
5) Click X to install firmware or Up with plugins.
6) Enjoy!

5.50 U3R-1 OLD: http://rapidshare.com/files/245588254/u3rloader.zip
Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/245868664/u3rloader2.zip

P.S. GEN features will be added in 5.50 U3R-3.
P.S.S. U3R-A is another name for it.

dennis96411

Awesome! Can you put the recovery menu from 5.02 GEN-A back, please? They removed that >:<
Keep it coming! Wee!

pspguru

nice thanks! :D

My Umd Dump program works great on this along with gpsp aswell as ISO'S, PSPTUBE+HIGH MEM MOD, PSX Games.
What is unstable: psp filer-it keeps going between hacking mode and normal and you cant manage files because its reacting as if i am pressing all the god damn buttons, which i am not!, major instability!
Will update with what else works with your custom firmware! as soon as i have tested others.

jim.snoek

Problem with updating

When I start updating to 5.50 U3R-2 it says: "Phase 1 flashed!"
and then it stops updating.

anyone please help :sad:

U3-Robot

nice thanks! :D

My Umd Dump program works great on this along with gpsp aswell as ISO'S, PSPTUBE+HIGH MEM MOD, PSX Games.
What is unstable: psp filer-it keeps going between hacking mode and normal and you cant manage files because its reacting as if i am pressing all the god damn buttons, which i am not!, major instability!
Will update with what else works with your custom firmware! as soon as i have tested others.

Yeah, the U3R-3 update will. U3R-2.1 - not. So don't install CFW with plugins, and it won't press all the god damn buttons. LOL