• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Remote Joy Compatibility List

Acerthief

RemoteJoy Compatibility List

Well, Here Goes~

[Working Well]
--Metal Slug Anthology
--Ridge Racer
--Final Fantasy : Crisis Core

[Working Okay]
--Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (2~3 fps at menu, 26~30 in game)

[Not Working]
--DJ Max portable 2
--Loco Roco Demo Christmas Edition
--NBA `07 (Dead just loading the game menu.)

Remote Joy? What's that? Click Here

Reply or PM me if you have tried any other games. Thanks in Advance.

Acerthief

Richlando

Ok..here goes..and although this is kinda off topic it's a bit relevant..a bit.
I use USB ISO Loader by psp.padawan for loading my backups on my PC via the remotejoy for Irshell PC app but I don't use Irshell anymore so the joypad option isn't available to me anymore.I'm on Vista and it had worked before in Irshell 3.9 before the M33 update that made it not work anymore.
My question is how can I use my joypad again using UBS ISO Loader? I ask because it supports video out and is highly compatable with my games but if I could use my joystick again then my psp could just charge and lay there...and I tried to grab the remotejoy files you posted Acer but they've expired?

Acerthief

Ok..here goes..and although this is kinda off topic it's a bit relevant..a bit.
I use USB ISO Loader by psp.padawan for loading my backups on my PC via the remotejoy for Irshell PC app but I don't use Irshell anymore so the joypad option isn't available to me anymore.I'm on Vista and it had worked before in Irshell 3.9 before the M33 update that made it not work anymore.
My question is how can I use my joypad again using UBS ISO Loader? I ask because it supports video out and is highly compatable with my games but if I could use my joystick again then my psp could just charge and lay there...and I tried to grab the remotejoy files you posted Acer but they've expired?

Dunno about the joystick,
and sad thing I have no idea where I saved my backup.
I am looking for people with that though.

angelsniper45

Hot Shots Golf- Working
N+ - working

OctoberFly

my remotejoy works well in the vsh menu and turn black with 'waiting' as I enter game. is that considered as 'not working' or did I do something wrong? o__o it's a ps1 game though =/