• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Resident Evil 5

Noriyuke

Hey, later on tonight i would be down to play for a few hours if anyone is down?

Seth

MD Party Room
What system did you get it for?

Joey

I just rented the game on 360, and I have little interest in playing this game by my self, so if anybody wants to play, let me know.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
How come there was no thread about this game? :O Anyways...

I liked the game but overall, I was kinda disappointed with the gameplay and AI..

The story was good and tied up some loose-ends very well, but I felt like both the enemy AI and the partner AI left much to be desired... I mean, when your partner dies and you're actually glad it happened (even though you lose because of it) it's because something must be incredibly wrong.

Still it shines where it should, storywise. Still I'd like to see a more classic Resident Evil when 6 comes around. It's just no fun if RE becomes just another 3rd person shooter, it won't separate itself from the competition and become just another game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
[HIGHLIGHT]How come there was no thread about this game?[/HIGHLIGHT] :O Anyways...

I liked the game but overall, I was kinda disappointed with the gameplay and AI..

The story was good and tied up some loose-ends very well, but I felt like both the enemy AI and the partner AI left much to be desired... I mean, when your partner dies and you're actually glad it happened (even though you lose because of it) it's because something must be incredibly wrong.

Still it shines where it should, storywise. Still I'd like to see a more classic Resident Evil when 6 comes around. It's just no fun if RE becomes just another 3rd person shooter, it won't separate itself from the competition and become just another game.

Merged with the existing thread. I liked this game, played a ton of co-op with it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Merged with the existing thread. I liked this game, played a ton of co-op with it.

Weird, it didn't show up on my search o_O it's not the first time this happens to me too...

Anyways, I'm still to try co-op with my friends though :( Also does anyone here know if the DLC are worth it?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm not 100% sure what the cause of that is, but it only seems to affect threads created prior to us implementing the Prefix System.

If a search doesn't net any results about a title you think should have one, sort the sub-forum by Thread Title and you should be able to manually get to it.