• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Saints Row mocking mw3 & bf3

OUTL4W

[yt]Pka2Hz1zb3o[/yt]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't know why I've never played a Saints Row game. They look like a good time. All of their trailers have been quality.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Played it, beat it, played it again. I got to say this is my GOTY. This game is very aware of itself and doesn't hold back. Everyone calls it a GTA clone so the very first mission takes the most popular GTA mission (the bank robbery) and cranks it to 11. It really does out GTA, GTA (as was quoted in one of their trailers). The missions are insane, offensive, creative, and fun and I never felt they got repetitive. I also love the customization as always with Saints Row.

My only gripe is when you are forced to do activities (luckily it's near the start meant to introduce you to the activities) as it slowed the story down.

I spent around 20 hours to beat the story and get to lv50, but the story can be beaten without much upgrading with a much quicker time.
Just like the GTAs, the true fun is just fooling around in the city and you'll have much more fun causing havoc in SR3 than in any previous GTA.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I ordered it from Amazon yesterday as I had some promotional credits so I got this game for $20.

My friend got it on release however and I played it at his house and is this game fun. I think it's better then GTA even though as mentioned above, it's considered a GTA clone.

Robby

Los Doyers!
So I got the game a couple of days ago and I gotta say, it's a tie between this game and Gears 3 for my GOTY. This game is just fun, so much fun. Especially if you have a partner to wreck mayhem with.