• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Suggestion

JJKwiK

Just a few ideas...

I love the current option to have exophase auto post to my twitter account. However, I'd love more customization.
- The ability to edit a portion of the tweet.
- Have the tweet specify what console you played the games on.
- Add an #exophase hashtag.

Add an img/name(PSN, STEAM, XBL) on the gamercards so they can be distinguishable from one-another.
The steam gamercard and the xbl gamercard look identical. (Achievements, Games and Progress). PSN does look different, but that's because of the psn avatar and they use trophies instead of achievements.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Added hashtag and the platform names, these will show up on next tweet.

I'll look into adding some customization options, maybe have an option for tweeting recent trophies/achievements you've earned in a game as well?

As for the cards: adding a platform icon could work, I'll experiment a bit with it. We could possibly add more information on the Steam card, like # of badges or trading cards.

JJKwiK

Added hashtag and the platform names, these will show up on next tweet.

I'll look into adding some customization options, maybe have an option for tweeting recent trophies/achievements you've earned in a game as well?

As for the cards: adding a platform icon could work, I'll experiment a bit with it. We could possibly add more information on the Steam card, like # of badges or trading cards.
Twitter - That sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing these changes. As for trophies/achievements, that sounds great as well.

I like the idea of adding more unique features to each individual card. Console played and/or badges/trading cards.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

JJKwiK

Any update buddeh?

Edit:
Gamercards - What about dynamic backgrounds for Steam games? I noticed my PSN and XBL cards update with a background from the last game I played, but my Steam card stays static with a generic blue image. I understand that you may have a hard time finding the proper background images for some indie games, but AAA titles should be simple since you already have the image from the game's console version counterpart.

Thoughts?

Keep up the great work man.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any update buddeh?

Edit:
Gamercards - What about dynamic backgrounds for Steam games? I noticed my PSN and XBL cards update with a background from the last game I played, but my Steam card stays static with a generic blue image. I understand that you may have a hard time finding the proper background images for some indie games, but AAA titles should be simple since you already have the image from the game's console version counterpart.

Thoughts?

Keep up the great work man.

I'm still looking into it. Seems that Steam has its own header images we could pull for each game, although some of them aren't as high quality as I'd like, but would work fine for the cards. So I might use these.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Made some progress on this today. All Steam games should have backgrounds now on the gamercards - if you notice any issues let me know!