1. Do you have some strategies, tips and/or tricks to share with the Community? Do you need help beating a game or getting that elusive achievement? Please post and help grow our community knowledge-base!
  2. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by gr34t3st, Dec 19, 2008.

1. gr34t3st

gr34t3st New Age Retro Hippie

How many of you still play this consistently? I'm playing it right now with my brother and I was just wondering how many of you still play it.

My main is Ness and my brothers is Lucas. Makes for a pretty good team.
  2. El Xando

El Xando "Dam whippersnapper"

Last played:
    Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3
    I must shamefully say, I have not played it in quite a while...
  3. Zero

Zero ~

Same. I have no one to play with... Online mode absolutely sucks. I tried playing with some friends, but our Wii's wouldn't accept each other's FCs.
  4. gr34t3st

gr34t3st New Age Retro Hippie

IMO, and obviously everyone else's, Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Wii Friend Code deal. Online play is a hassle and more work and housekeeping than fun. Smash Bros. had a lot of online potential but with all of the problems and setbacks it's failed miserably.
  5. pcstalljr

pcstalljr teen! hide your daughters

thats very true. i love this game...in single player. i have one other friend with it and its just a royal pain to play with him online. just seems not pointless. i could play for maybe 20 min. but when we start a new game. it says his code is invalid. this is the same for all my games on the wii. =/ it sucks for online basically...