• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
How many of you still play this consistently? I'm playing it right now with my brother and I was just wondering how many of you still play it.

My main is Ness and my brothers is Lucas. Makes for a pretty good team.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I must shamefully say, I have not played it in quite a while...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
IMO, and obviously everyone else's, Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Wii Friend Code deal. Online play is a hassle and more work and housekeeping than fun. Smash Bros. had a lot of online potential but with all of the problems and setbacks it's failed miserably.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
IMO, and obviously everyone else's, Nintendo shot themselves in the foot with the Wii Friend Code deal. Online play is a hassle and more work and housekeeping than fun. Smash Bros. had a lot of online potential but with all of the problems and setbacks it's failed miserably.

thats very true. i love this game...in single player. i have one other friend with it and its just a royal pain to play with him online. just seems not pointless. i could play for maybe 20 min. but when we start a new game. it says his code is invalid. this is the same for all my games on the wii. =/ it sucks for online basically...