• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I'd love to make an epic speech explaining what exactly it is you just clicked on. But I used all my ideas thinking of what to name this son of a bitch.

This thread is a cesspool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Note:

Guess what, a rule is now hovering over this thread like an ominous cloud about to strike you with lighting. You can thank the avid posters of junk for that.

The Golden Rule
I'm setting up a simple rule in this thread, as it is apparent that is not being used constructively or with much forethought by the people active in it. If whatever you are about to post looks bad and could be misconstrued as unwelcome to other forum members, don't post it.

This new rule will blanket all of the pitiful posts that plaque this thread ranging from smiley only replies to one word replies to stagnant, unfunny sexual reference jokes to the high level of elitism.

If you have an issue with this, you can bring it up via PM to me (Abe Froeman) and we can discuss things civilly.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
I'm too stupid to understand this.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
Silly, do you not see the blatant PARTY ROOM, in the midst of this confusion?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM EST ----------

And also: [qimg]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m27/thescorned/thenewpartyroom.png[/qimg]

haha, i just said that im too stupid >.< :D

xploren

Contributor
Honey, there'll be more leavin' you while im in town.

Oh, you naughty boy... *giggle*

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM EST ----------

It's just business, darling. :closedeyes:

So you're doing it with your secretary now?! How long has this been going on?!