• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Music thread! - Post your music here (remixed, re-instrumentation, original)

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
What's up, iTunes?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/airplanes/id375478946
No, but seriously.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
So much o.o. I'll have to listen to these in a while

Dan

Contributor
Kind of off topic, but I feel at home posting here. It is possible to record guitar through an input using something like Cubase, Ableton or FL Studio? I'm doing Music Technology at college and I'd find it much easier to record things this way.

Also, I'm working my way through your tracks now madsoul :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Kind of off topic, but I feel at home posting here. It is possible to record guitar through an input using something like Cubase, Ableton or FL Studio? I'm doing Music Technology at college and I'd find it much easier to record things this way.

Also, I'm working my way through your tracks now madsoul :p

If you get a jack that'll convert the 1/4inch jack to 3.5mm then you can just plug it into the line-in then use Audacity to record :D
I think at least. It may be better to run it though an amp first...so guitar > amp > line-in

Dan

Contributor
Yeah that sounds about right. I'll have to pick up an aux cable next week to feed it from my amp. Cheers :)