• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvnts

I dont think that he is retired. maybe he is thinking in how to make a exploit to the 5.50 or maybe 5.51, and to do that we have to wait until he make it.

I count on you Davee!!!!

Bubbletune said:
That'd be a waste of a valueable exploit.

Wait until a better firmware, say like 6.00 (which will have more features) and try to exploit that.

So Bubbletune's reasoning is correct, 5.50 / 5.51 is waste to be exploited.

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Wait until a better firmware, say like 6.00 (which will have more features) and try to exploit that.

So Bubbletune's reasoning is correct, 5.50 / 5.51 is waste to be exploited.

He didn't mean tat. He meant the exploit would b used for PSP Go instead of releasing it right now and let Sony patch it

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
but the psp go will have different security or hardware wont it
Sony announced it will have the same security as the 3k. The capability of the Go is the same as the 3k anyway, like CPU clock, graphics, capability of games,...
So mostly, it will have the same security

Mvnts

Hey, i found a site that shows a exploit on OFW 5.50 e 5.51 with the game Medal of Honor. Now the guys from the forum waiting to someone make a HEN to the exploit.

n00b81

Hey, i found a site that shows a exploit on OFW 5.50 e 5.51 with the game Medal of Honor. Now the guys from the forum waiting to someone make a HEN to the exploit.

Yeah, kgsws from DCemu forums made that exploit. And its real, not a fake.

However, I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for a HEN for that thing. The only chance of someone to get it to work would be by using Davee's kmode vuln, and that won't work with games. And even if it could be used in games, I'm sure very few developers would be interested in it since it only affects 5.50 users, not 5.51.

5.50/5.51 users will just have to hope that someone releases an eloader to run some user-mode homebrews with.

n00b81

Professional

So after what Davee done many different types of custom firmwares and exploited pictures has been released but,
I'm sure that everyone would love to know which setup is the best?
can you please place the download links to the best setup for cracking the PSP 3000 and 2000:TA088V3 here. Thank you very much.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
So after what Davee done many different types of custom firmwares and exploited pictures has been released but,
I'm sure that everyone would love to know which setup is the best?
can you please place the download links to the best setup for cracking the PSP 3000 and 2000:TA088V3 here. Thank you very much.

It's different for everyone. Just do some experimenting until you find one that works good for you.

seifer69er

how Can I Crack OR Downgrade My PSP 3000 With OFW 5.51 ?
Please Help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:cry::cry::cry:

sorry, but you are on your own, until a stable exploit is released for OFW 5.51+ and the pre-ipl is cracked fully :)

keno

when chickHEN R3 release ?
I have waiting for a long time
Why no release date until now ?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

when chickHEN R3 release ?
I have waiting for a long time
Why no release date until now ?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No need to double post.

R3 is not coming out ever. Ask Becus25 and Xenogears for it.

Hellcat

Contributor
AFAIK canceling R3 had a lot of reasons, Xenocuss only being one of them.
But, please, let's not discuss this anymore. It's canceled, period, show over. Let's just life with that.

giwrgos

sry for bothering u-im sure im the 1.000.000 guy who does it

I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Got more important things to do.
can u plz make another try to hack the psp 3000 ver5.51 and up ,and help all the ppl enjoy their psps to the maximum of their aspects...i'm not asking u to waste ur life there...just make another try for us who are still hoping for the best:)

Status
Not open for further replies.