• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Uncharted 3 - MP Beta

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got a code from inFAMOUS 2 that I'm using to download it now, but also received an email with a code to give a friend from PS+ this afternoon. I'm sure a lot of people here received the same email as well since everyone still has the free PS+ from the hacking fiasco.

If anyone needs a code let me know and I'll PM it to you.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I never bothered to sign up for the free psn+ but I'd love a code.

TeamOverload

So what are everyone's thoughts? I'm slightly underwhelmed, I mean it's a decent enough title so far, but I dunno, I just can't get into it. Then again, I'm in the minority who has never been a huge fan of Uncharted to begin with, as I'm not a huge adventure gamer, so eh :/

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I haven't been able to get into a game yet. It's froze about 3-4 times while going through the online agreement.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah, i have played a few games on it now, just same old MP really, i cant really see much over the 2nd tbh.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I tried this out yesterday and after getting my ass kicked in deathmatch (the matchmaking system still needs work as a few times I was on a team with a bunch of other noobs (under level 10s) while the opposing team were all high 20s/30s) and dealing with a few rounds of griefers on co-op (team mates shooting you and then not healing you fully so you're still down, or team mates not going in the yellow area to activate the next wave) and then having it freeze before I could get my XP just got me frustrated.

Overall the multiplayer doesn't feel much different than Uncharted 2. It isn't horrible, and it's still fun when playing with the right people, but I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between U2 multiplayer and U3 (beta) multiplayer.

But I don't love Uncharted for its run and gun multiplayer, I love it for the singleplayer adventure.

Riorio99

Worked fine for me, got a few games in, played Team Deathmatch on both maps. Don't really like it too much, to be honest.