1. Welcome to the eXophase.com forums!

It looks like you're enjoying our site but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now?

By joining, you will have access to post topics, browse threads ad-free, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Undead Nightmare - Pestilence

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption' started by NeilR, Nov 11, 2011.

1. NeilR

NeilR eXo Admin Staff Member

Last played:
    PixelJunk Shooter 2 on PS3
    Alright this is frustrating. I finished the main story awhile ago so I'm in free-roam right now. I'm trying to get the last of the apocalypse horses. I know that Pestilence spawns in Tall Trees (in fact I had many opportunities to get him before but didn't want to lose War). I read elsewhere that I should try to do a missing person side mission but so far he hasn't spawned anywhere in West Elizabeth. Does anyone have any more advice for me?
  2. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    WATCH_DOGS on PS3
    iirc i always came across pestilence on the border of tall trees and great plains, near here:
    http://imgur.com/GvPWn
  3. NeilR

Last played:
    Thx I went through there once while specifically looking for him without luck but I'll try it again.
  4. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    WATCH_DOGS on PS3
    did you ever find him? i was thinking about it again and was wondering if you are riding another horse of of the apocalypse while looking for him? if so you might want to grab a "normal" horse and then have a look around. i seem to remember other legendary creatures being much harder to find if i was currently riding one of the horses of the apocalypse, but that may have just been me.
  5. NeilR

Last played:
    No I haven't found him yet. After trying a little more I decided to move on but I'll give your suggestion a try.