• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Undead Nightmare - Pestilence

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Alright this is frustrating. I finished the main story awhile ago so I'm in free-roam right now. I'm trying to get the last of the apocalypse horses. I know that Pestilence spawns in Tall Trees (in fact I had many opportunities to get him before but didn't want to lose War). I read elsewhere that I should try to do a missing person side mission but so far he hasn't spawned anywhere in West Elizabeth. Does anyone have any more advice for me?

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
iirc i always came across pestilence on the border of tall trees and great plains, near here:
http://imgur.com/GvPWn

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Thx I went through there once while specifically looking for him without luck but I'll try it again.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
did you ever find him? i was thinking about it again and was wondering if you are riding another horse of of the apocalypse while looking for him? if so you might want to grab a "normal" horse and then have a look around. i seem to remember other legendary creatures being much harder to find if i was currently riding one of the horses of the apocalypse, but that may have just been me.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
No I haven't found him yet. After trying a little more I decided to move on but I'll give your suggestion a try.