Undead Nightmare - Pestilence

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by NeilR, Nov 11, 2011.

1. NeilR

NeilR eXo Admin Staff Member

Last played:
    PixelJunk Shooter 2 on PS3
    Alright this is frustrating. I finished the main story awhile ago so I'm in free-roam right now. I'm trying to get the last of the apocalypse horses. I know that Pestilence spawns in Tall Trees (in fact I had many opportunities to get him before but didn't want to lose War). I read elsewhere that I should try to do a missing person side mission but so far he hasn't spawned anywhere in West Elizabeth. Does anyone have any more advice for me?

2. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    FALLOUT 3 on PS3
    iirc i always came across pestilence on the border of tall trees and great plains, near here:
    http://imgur.com/GvPWn

3. NeilR

Last played:
    Thx I went through there once while specifically looking for him without luck but I'll try it again.

4. ultimakillz

ultimakillz Teh Fett Mawn

Last played:
    FALLOUT 3 on PS3
    did you ever find him? i was thinking about it again and was wondering if you are riding another horse of of the apocalypse while looking for him? if so you might want to grab a "normal" horse and then have a look around. i seem to remember other legendary creatures being much harder to find if i was currently riding one of the horses of the apocalypse, but that may have just been me.

5. NeilR

Last played:
    No I haven't found him yet. After trying a little more I decided to move on but I'll give your suggestion a try.