• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What do You Carry Everyday?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
IMG_20110620_111103.jpg

Keys not pictured.

Seth

MD Party Room

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Nice added touch Abe. Also: dip :/ (roommate in college had several dip bottles scattered throughout the room...so needless to say I hate it)

january39

eXo Staff
Same as most really, Wallet, Phone, Keys, Small change and usually cigarettes :( (although trying to quit)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Nice added touch Abe. Also: dip :/ (roommate in college had several dip bottles scattered throughout the room...so needless to say I hate it)

Dipping is a great excuse to pound a beer so you can have something to spit in. I throw one in after I eat dinner every night and when I play golf and softball.

El Diablo

I never got into dip much...seeing peoples dorms and rooms just filled with dip spit bottles is enough to make me not like it, I'll stick to killing myself with cigarettes = \.

Roe

why do you have pesos? at least it looks very similar

I'm from a small island just off the coast of Spain that's actually not part of the EU. It's pretty cool that you recognised those as pesos, most people think they're euros.

Moose

Meta Moose
My left pocket is for my keys and wallet, and my right for my iPod and phone (SGS1). I won't have it any other way!

Adiuvo

I'm the opposite. My phone is in my left pocket and my wallet is in my right. With my keys I clip them to my belt. Wearing them janitor-style is a lot more comfortable than putting them in my pocket.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I can't put my wallet in my front pocket, I'm so used to it being in my back pocket.

Bran

Yell
I carry a small messenger bag at all times. Within I have my phone, wallet, keys, work keys, gum, beard comb, eye drops, transit card, 3DS/PSP, iPod, headphones, microfiber, pencil, mechanical pencil, black pen, red pen, blue pen, green pen, fine-point sharpie, regular sharpie, cyan sharpie, pink sharpie, purple sharpie, chisel point sharpie, eraser/sharpener, 2 sketch books, and usually some sort of food...

You all travel light...

Moose

Meta Moose
I'm the opposite. My phone is in my left pocket and my wallet is in my right. With my keys I clip them to my belt. Wearing them janitor-style is a lot more comfortable than putting them in my pocket.
That's a good idea, I've been thinking about getting a nice durable clip for my keys for a while but I've never taken the time to look for one. Like you said, having your keys in a pocket can be really uncomfortable sometimes.

Adiuvo

I carry a small messenger bag at all times. Within I have my phone, wallet, keys, work keys, gum, beard comb, eye drops, transit card, 3DS/PSP, iPod, headphones, microfiber, pencil, mechanical pencil, black pen, red pen, blue pen, green pen, fine-point sharpie, regular sharpie, cyan sharpie, pink sharpie, purple sharpie, chisel point sharpie, eraser/sharpener, 2 sketch books, and usually some sort of food...

You all travel light...
If we count bags I have a crap ton more stuff >_>

Itinerary time!

• Notebook.
  • Gloves.
  • Pepper spray.
  • Leatherman.
  • USB cable.
  • 3.5mm audio cord.
  • 16gb SD card.
  • MircoSD to SD adaptor.
  • Whiteboard.
  • 4x colored markers.
  • Eraser.
  • Clipboard.
  • 4x colored folders.
  • Stapler.
  • Extra staples.
  • Super Promecha 1505P. I like my pencils :argh:
  • Parker 50.
  • Vial of black fountain pen ink.
  • Syringe.
  • Extra pencil lead.
  • Laptop.

El Diablo

Pepper spray? I'm telling you guys, high powered lasers are the self defense weapons of the future!

Adiuvo

I'm in San Francisco's Mission district late at night often. It's not the best area in the world.

It's a bit pansy carrying around pepper spray but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Seth

MD Party Room
If we count bags I have a crap ton more stuff >_>

Itinerary time!

• Notebook.
  • Gloves.
  • Pepper spray.
  • Leatherman.
  • USB cable.
  • 3.5mm audio cord.
  • 16gb SD card.
  • MircoSD to SD adaptor.
  • Whiteboard.
  • 4x colored markers.
  • Eraser.
  • Clipboard.
  • 4x colored folders.
  • Stapler.
  • Extra staples.
  • Super Promecha 1505P. I like my pencils :argh:
  • Parker 50.
  • Vial of black fountain pen ink.
  • Syringe.
  • Extra pencil lead.
  • Laptop.

WTF when do you even use a Whiteboard....

In my Bag....

• Notebook.
  • External Hard Drive
  • Netbook + changer
  • Small screwdriver set
  • A few Usb cables ( Micro USB,Ipod,Mini B,usb extender)
  • Stickynotes
  • My Dr.Dre Beat headphones
  • Knife
  • A few Linux Live CD( DSL, Ubuntu,PClinuxos)
  • A blank DVD and CD
  • 3.5mm audio cord.
  • MicroHDMI and hdmi cable
  • unibail pens
  • pencils
  • Ti 84 Cal
  • 4 pack of AA and AAA
  • Zune HD
  • A Zippo Ligter + fuel
  • Bible and Catechism of the Catholic Church and rosary
  • Jawbone icon BT
  • Some Q Tips and toothpicks and Rubber Bands
  • DSi
  • Chill Pill Audio Speaker ( Really comes in handy )
  • Wireless mouse and a BT keyboard with usb dogle
  • Phone extended battery

My bag is about 35 pounds and carry it anywhere when I dont have my car or with friends