• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What headphones/earbuds/IEMs do you have?

ilyace

For my iPhone I use a pair of Sennheiser (forgot the model and don't have the box), and they're really good. For pc use I have a pair of Jabra C820s, but I just bought the Creative Fatality headset (non usb one).

TacticalPenguin

I'll just stop commenting on the skullcandys but I still have to puke at the bose's.....

Also, nice setup x3sphere. From my brief listen I think I like the denon D1000's but the HD555s ought to be nice too. I doubt I'll ever really buy any big headphones though, I'm more an IEM fan.

A good friend just got some Sleek SA6's which I am getting to examine.

Kyle0wnsyou

Lavate las manooos!!
Shure SE420s, and the Monster Beats by Dr. Dre

One day I'll get myself some proper Grado cans and a nice pre-amp.

RoBz

sucker
I have no headphone now, since my Skullcandys broke (who would have thought), I bought expensive ones, back when I had no idea about earphones (plzforgive). My friend has those Bose ones, they are decent, but for the price, it's really not worth it, I'd go with a nice pair of Seinheisers instead.
Nice setup x3sphere.

Hardrive

Contributor
For my PC (Sennheiser HD-201):
sennheiser-hd-201.338054.jpg

For out and about (Sennheiser CX300):
cx300-blk.jpg

_Syn

Sony MDR-XD100 for my PC (PS3 setup and just long-term music listening).

For my Touch, I just use the supposed "$40" worth headphones that Apple gave us for "free". There ain't nothing in this world that's free :$

twelve

I'm not dead
I bought some new headphones a few weeks back.

Sony MDR XD200

They're nothing special but they're comfy and get the job done. Plus they have a long cable so reach around the back of my desk at work.

And of course they have XD in the name so they're automatically full of win.

Edit: lol just realised syn just posted the model before mine. You have headphones full of win too.

Cryox

Bro.
I use Skullcandy in ear buds,
thats all i can use now :)

they are very good for the price, and if they break, you get 50% off the next pair (thru skullcandy website)

~tbb15

Adiuvo

I recently got these a few days ago. It's the Logitech ClearChat Pro. I wanted something with a microphone so I can use it for online play, and these were decent for the price. Not much to complain about really.

Bran

Yell
oooooold iPod headphones, I think the newer ones are shittyer.

I also have a shit pair of big ass headphones I use as ear muffs.

LocutusEstBorg

I imported the Sony MDR-EX90LP for 64$ since they aren't available here. They destroy every ~20$ other pair I've owned. I had to re-rip the songs on my PSP to 128KBit Atrac3Plus cos the 64KBit sounded really shitty with these.

2222671951_1521e80ba4.jpg

And it comes with a nice leather carrying case to keep it safe.

31894746-2-300-DT1.gif