• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Serideth

I'm using my trusty Samsung f700 right now, it's a pretty slick phone with:

-Full touch 3.2″ screen
-3 megapixel camera
-Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
-3G
-HTML Web Browser for mobile internet
-Music Player

samsung_f700_550x422.jpg

It's a great alternative to the iPhone, but it's more a business version than a youtube browsing machine.

Th screen is big enough for me, but the real bonus is the qwerty pad that slides out, all phones should have these.

Anyway, what phone you using?

Brad

Yoshimi
I got a upstage myself. I only really use it for texting in calling. I hardly ever take advantage of the features.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
LG Chocolate 3! One of the best music phones from Verizon Wireless (US) in my opinion. It's the first flip chocolate with a large external display, 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo bluetooth, 2MP camera and a FM transmitter:

610x.jpg

Serideth

FrozenIpaq said:
LG Chocolate 3! One of the best music phones from Verizon Wireless (US) in my opinion. It's the first flip chocolate with a large external display, 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo bluetooth, 2MP camera and a FM transmitter:

610x.jpg
Is that circle thing on it a touch wheel like the ipods?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Pixel Princess said:
Is that circle thing on it a touch wheel like the ipods?

It's a mechanical wheel, meaning it rotates when you use it. Unlike the iPods this wheel actually moves (think Samsung MP3 players).

Serideth

FrozenIpaq said:
It's a mechanical wheel, meaning it rotates when you use it. Unlike the iPods this wheel actually moves (think Samsung MP3 players).
Oh that's awesome, I presume it has takes micro SD cards too?

Bossmanuk

Contributor
I've got the Nokia N95 8GB. Pretty good with 5 MP camera, 8GB built in memory, Symbian S60 OS, NGage games, 3G, GPRS Sat nav (which i actually use) and it can view and edit Ms Office documents.

I hardly ever use the features, but they have proven useful.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
BlackBerry Pearl - Paid for by my employer (I'm thinking of "losing" it soon to get an upgrade)

twelve

I'm not dead
Blackberry's are too wide. I have dainty hands.

My current phone is the LG Viewty, kinda like Mike's but minus the physcial keyboard, has an on screen one instead.

Bossmanuk

Contributor
I Like the design of my phone.

nokia-n95-8gb.jpg

The only time mine lagged was when i hit 4657 messages in my inbox. It did keep telling me i was near my maximum when i went past 3000, but i persevered until I physically couldn't get any more messages on it. Yeah, so 4657 it is ;).

Still, now that i have deleted all those messages the phone runs a lot quicker!

Plus, I've dropped it on concrete whilst slightly drunk loads of times and it's been fine.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Adiuvo said:
I got a Blackberry Curve, 8330.

blackberry-curve-8330.jpg

Love this phone. Beats that old shitty razor I had ten times over.
I have the same exact phone.