• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Vee

They look like the Macbook keyboard buttons.

Looks nice, Carphone warehouse have it advertised as a "High Resolution Phone". Is the screens resolution high? or the camera?

NEvolution

Mr. Beefy said:
What material is it made of? The keys don't look like plastic.
The keys are plastic. The phone housing is brushed steel.

Vee said:
They look like the Macbook keyboard buttons.

Looks nice, Carphone warehouse have it advertised as a "High Resolution Phone". Is the screens resolution high? or the camera?
The resolution of the screen is high. It's 480x800.

Sam3gX

iPhone 3g 16GB white :). Was gonna get a G1 and I'm glad I didn't... that thing is ugly...

Seth

MD Party Room
My store got a active g1 demo phone with unlimited everything...

Kinda love it....

Tho no stereo bluetooth means I will never get it.

Seth

MD Party Room
I like it but it might burn a whole in my pocket...

Whisper

Logic :(
Well my cheap cell plan for two years has ended. I'm offered an LG dare to go another two years is it worth it?

Seth

MD Party Room
LG dare is a nice phone...If you feel like paying the over charged data plans then go right ahead...

Whisper

Logic :(
Dare has a data plan!? Oh...that might kill the deal right there. I could also get a voyager for free.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
LG cu500

i got it cuz the reversable camera but then all of the newer ones started using and i was like damn.

thinking bout the blackberry storm i had a pearl once but it was stolen i always liked blackberry's.