• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

Slasher

Suck It
FullMetalCat said:
Thanks baby ;). I do know that the Kings are terrible. The Leafs aren't looking much better either. At least we can grieve together. Give the Kings a few years, they're gonna be awesome.
Ehhh, I'd have to agree with you on that. Afterall, the leafs haven't won the cup since 67'. This year certainly doesn't look to promising either.
FullMetalCat said:
How's The Finger working out?
This one?
imagejpeg21az5.jpg

It works wonders ;)

FullMetalCat

Slasher said:
It's probably iced tea. Shorty there isn't of legal age, I doubt the restaurant owner would approve lol
You're winner! It is iced tea. I definitely do NOT look 21 loooooooooool.
And Trigun, I live in Los Angeles, why?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
FullMetalCat said:
I don't get it D:
well you were wearing a Kings jersey.......
o wait!.. did the kings move cities? i've been out of touch with basket ball for years
or maybe i'm just losing my mind and seeing things. i automatically assumed you were talking about the sacramento kings ----_---

FullMetalCat

Trigun said:
o wait!.. did the kings move cities? i've been out of touch with basket ball for years
It's the Los Angeles Kings. A hockey team. Do you know what hockey is? It's played on ice, thought I'd let you know.

Slasher

Suck It
Trigun said:
or maybe i'm just losing my mind and seeing things. i automatically assumed you were talking about the sacramento kings ----_---
Come on! The jersey even has NHL on it

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
FullMetalCat said:
It's the Los Angeles Kings. A hockey team. Do you know what hockey is? It's played on ice, thought I'd let you know.
>_> wellll SOOOORRRY :eek: yeah i know what hockey is....................................................................:neutral: