• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro Xbox Micro

Seth

MD Party Room
15aug09_xbmic2.jpg

15aug09_xbmic4.jpg

15aug09_xbmic543.jpg

Via Xbox Micro makes the Wii look overweight

it a really nice mod.

Cryox

Bro.
That is really cool. I would love to have one of those. If there was a guide to do-it-yourself, I would probably take that challenge on, although no DVD drive, but that's not really a problem. Probably be a pain to do though.

Cryox

Bro.
Looks kinda like an external HDD at first, then xbox's version of the slimline ps2. At least that's what I thought

Seth

MD Party Room
It use a HDD + ftp

Sliderkk

Dude if only they could make the 360 that small without people mistaking it for a hotplate.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
This is so nice! Honestly, looks really good and HDD and FTP is way more win than discs, just like downloadable content.

Sliderkk

Wouldn't they need to make a whole new motherboard?

explosions

Wouldn't they need to make a whole new motherboard?

no.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM EST ----------

You should, they might start exporting the cases? Hopefully :)

It wouldn't be hard to make a case. Tbh, I doubt this guy will make them to sell. He'd probably give dimensions if asked, but I don't have a way to make one.

Dan

Contributor
Excuse me for assuming the obvious.

[qimg]http://cristian.madrigal.googlepages.com/DSC_1786-copy.jpg[/qimg]

Seriously, why the hell are you asking a question that you know the answer to? It's not some sort of fucking.. tardis-xbox.