• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your Gaming Pictures

Gamer Steve

32c2e0e4-db3d-4ae0-82e8-beaa77c87029

Gamer Steve

@zurC Can you imagine if it was a flat screen??! The horror!! :p I love poking around all these buildings.
Omg Not the flat screens Yea i found a teddy bear in the middle of a gorey bloody mess, i posted a pic on xbox too bad i dont know how to properly do it here or i would have posted it lol :confused:

PhoenixFG

@zurC I saw that! Oh! What if you upload the pics to one drive and then grab the embed code? Let me see if it works...

Tue_Nov_24_16-58-43_EST_2015.png

Okay, embedding doesn't work but if you click the pic and just grab the link and insert it, it does. FYI I love Travis, the DJ!

Gamer Steve

@zurC I saw that! Oh! What if you upload the pics to one drive and then grab the embed code? Let me see if it works...

Tue_Nov_24_16-58-43_EST_2015.png

Okay, embedding doesn't work but if you click the pic and just grab the link and insert it, it does. FYI I love Travis, the DJ!
lol at like 30 hours of gameplay and still havent met the dj haha dam side quest and cool brother hood missions got me distracted