• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

100% Achievement Games on Steam not Showing in Exophase Profile

PGuilhon

Hello, i'm having problems with my profile not recognizing achievements earned on steam for some games.
Yes my profile is set to public, i double checked it.

I used my Trails series as an example.

1628637715145.png

1628637912659.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Part of the issue is that those games aren't showing under All Games on your profile:

Do you have access to them through family sharing? That's probably why if so, we only can see those if they are recently played - technically they are showing here in the Perfect Games tab, but the scanner does not look there currently.

You will need to force a scan on the App IDs. I can do it for you, but it might be good to use the SteamHunters tool linked from the account page here https://www.exophase.com/account/#tools so that it picks up all missing games that are not owned.

PGuilhon

Yeah, I tried that, followed the steps, but the Analyzer wouldn't show on my profile page on steam.
I installed tampermonkey and the steam analyzer but the tool is not showing for me.
1628639910570.png