• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi 100%ing Non-Steam/Xbox/PS4 Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 77362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77362

I had a quick search and didn't find any thing like this so apologies if it's been posted before.

I thought it might be cool to have a place to share games we've 100%ed for systems the site doesn't track. FYI, I'm only counting games that have "extra" content such as collectables, side-missions, unlockable (but not necessarily achievements) that you've collected/ unlocked all of, so there is literally nothing else to do in the game.

Currently, I'm going through and 100%ing all the Sonic games on 3/DS. The fist one I've managed to complete is Sonic Rush.

deithe

I really like this idea, you can add games on this site and how many hours you've played, maybe have a percentage complete bit and maybe be able to add a photo aswell like the one you have done for people like me and im guessing you too who are really OCD about these kind of things :3

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I really like this idea, you can add games on this site and how many hours you've played, maybe have a percentage complete bit and maybe be able to add a photo aswell like the one you have done for people like me and im guessing you too who are really OCD about these kind of things :3

It's a good idea, maybe I could add a showcase widget where you can add games you've completed or specific achievements. I will put it on the to-do list for now!