• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2 for $69.99

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wow, that's an awesome fine.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
4 GB is enough for me. :)

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
i got one for $50.00

and it was real. i got it off of ebay (i thoughtit wiuld be fake)

Adiuvo

Firmware upgrades gave support for the size capacity, so yes it works on a phat PSP.

PSPnoObmOd

Special
I got a 16gb mark2, its fricken AWSOME!!! I have all my emulators on there, evry song,album and music video i need/want AND all the hq movies i want too. its the best money can buy (memory wise, from sony, for psp)

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
i saw one at my local walmart for $58

Dammit, they have them at my Walmart nearby for $75 when I just paid $100 at Best Buy (I needed a stick ASAP)

The POS PhotoFast adapter gave out on me, for the 4th time. I'm going back tomorrow to get my price match plus the discount.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I spent $100 for 256mb with my first memory card :scared:

I'm amazed at how high MS Pro Duo prices are still. I need a new camera (old one broke a while back) so I've been looking to get a Sony one (HX5V) and was relieved to see that it accepts SDHC and MS Pro Duos, I would've been out of the bank if it took just Pro Duos because they're marked up much higher