• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Mark 2 for $69.99

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I paid close to $200 for my 2GB :( Now a 4GB can be had for like $15, crazy how much prices have fallen. I suppose we early adopters are to thank for that.

Cryox

Bro.
I paid close to $200 for my 2GB :( Now a 4GB can be had for like $15, crazy how much prices have fallen. I suppose we early adopters are to thank for that.

$200? Seriously? When did you buy that? I bought my 2gb back in the 3.03 days and it was only like 25-30 bucks

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
$200? Seriously? When did you buy that? I bought my 2gb back in the 3.03 days and it was only like 25-30 bucks

He probably bought it during launch days, I got lucky the year after launch and Newegg had a deal for a 1gb for 70$ when retail they were 100$

The first year and a half after launch I only had the 32 mb that came with the core pack

Hellcat

Contributor
I remember feeling uber coolish for having a second 32MB stick xD

But no clue how much I paid for my 2G and the 4G one, too long ago....

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

A couple months after launch, before 2.0 was released.

Spiros

Maiki
I remember getting my 1 gb for 80 $ now i can get a 16gb one for the same price 0.o

Same for me, ordered a 1gb stick when got my PSP1001, $80CAD was super cheap back then. I've gotten 2 8gb sticks since then both were like 60 dollars.