• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

2.80 Downgrade Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Do I click the picture of the Hen or the thing thats called Launcher?? I can only click the Hen 'coz It freezes before I can do anything else!

as shown in the screenshot, you click the folder that says "HEN 280"

Like I said it might take awhile for it work... some people have reported trying around 80 times before it actually worked.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I done it!!!

How do I make games work now like homebrew ones for ps2 and just homemade ones?

It's very simple. You are on Firmware 1.5 now right?

Then navigate to the GAME folder on your memory stick (it's in X:/PSP, otherwise just create it)

The GAME folder is where all your homebrew goes in...

For example let's say you have a NES emulator, and it has two folders, NES and NES%. You'd just drag those two folders over to your GAME folder. Then the emulator will show up in the Game menu on your PSP.

Danger

my psp is 2.81 and i want it to downgrade it to 1.5, where can i download the 2.81 firmware, could someone please give me the link to get it or comment if u got any other suggestions? thanks

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
my psp is 2.81 and i want it to downgrade it to 1.5, where can i download the 2.81 firmware, could someone please give me the link to get it or comment if u got any other suggestions? thanks

You don't need the 2.81 firmware if you already have it- and you cannot use this downgrader on your PSP. What you'll have to do is upgrade to 3.03 and use the guide HERE, it requires an unpatched version of GTA:Liberty City Stories. Or, alternatively, you can upgrade to 3.50 and use the guide HERE, it requires the game Lumines. Those are your two options. !!!!MAKE SURE!!!! you don't upgrade to 3.51 or 3.52, or you will be stuck for a period of close to eternity.

Acerthief

iv got gta lcs but i dont know if it is the unpatched version. How do i find out?

put it in your psp, and see if the UMD include the 2.00 firmware update. if it's 2.60 then it's a patched version

do you have 2.80 on your PSP? it's doesn't require to have GTA lcs to downgrade 2.80. only 3.03 requires that. :smile:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
put it in your psp, and see if the UMD include the 2.00 firmware update. if it's 2.60 then it's a patched version

Indeedimus.

do you have 2.80 on your PSP? it's doesn't require to have GTA lcs to downgrade 2.80. only 3.03 requires that. :smile:

Well, he already said he has 2.81, man.:smile:

jake.299

Im confused

Im new to this and i need help. Were do i start on this Custom updates at the moment i origanaly have the psp updates that they give you. can some one help get through this.

please

Contact me or just Reply

j--a--k--e@hotmail.co.uk

:biggrin: