• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round?

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round was released for the PS4, Xbox One as physical and digital copy and Xbox 360, PS3 as a digital copy only. I believe that Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for the Xbox One and PS4 is a "remastered" or "port" of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate. However the PS3 and Xbox 360 version has recently re-branded from Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to Last Round and added a few extra item (which to me is not much).

I brought the game a few days ago and played it on my 360 and this site is stilling showing Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate? And what TeamNinja is thinking... Why not do what DeepSiliver Saints Row IV where the PS4, Xbox One and the PC version got re-branded and Xbox 360, PS4 version is retained in it's original name or even GTA V for example.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks - I've updated the listing on both platforms.