Game Info Editor
- Original GTA LCS (any region), which has a 2.00 update on the disc
- You have above 75% battery left
- Find out if you have a TA-082 motherboard, see this photo
1. Download the 3.03 downgrader files.
2. Extract the archive and copy all files inside of "MS_ROOT" to your memory stick drive. If asked to overwrite any files, click yes.
3. Download the official 1.50 EBOOT, rename the PBP file to UPDATE.PBP and copy it into the <pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder.
4. Load GTA: LCS.
5. It should get to loading savegame, then the screen will clear to black and fill with a light blue color, then the PSP will reset itself.
6. Check that HEN is running by going to system settings, then to "System Information" and it should show up as system version 303 HEN.
7. If it is showing up as HEN then go to the Game menu and execute the X.YZ update.
8. If you have an unpatched TA-082 or higher motherboard, you will be prompted to allow the downgrader to patch your motherboard so it can be safely downgraded. The downgrader will not let you proceed without patching, if your motherboard requires it.
9. Before the downgrader does anything to your PSP it will ask for you to agree to what it is doing, if you no longer want to continue press the Right Shoulder Button (R-TRIGGER).
10. Once you have agreed to start the downgrade do not unplug the PSP, or try and restart it.
11. Once finished the PSP will ask you to press X, and reset itself.
12. If it comes up saying that the settings are corrupt, press X to continue, this will mean you will need to re-enter the settings for network connections into your PSP.
13. When the downgrade is finished, you will be asked to press X to restart the PSP.
14. Congrats! You now have a 1.5 PSP.