• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.50 U3R-3 good things

U3-Robot

There is a new 5.50 GEN-B firmware. There are many good things. And I don't know what to add to my 5.50 U3R-3 fix. Yes, built-in plugins will be and they'll have much better system (look down). I can add built-in plugin support for PSP-1000, but I need pspbtcnf-jnf-lnf_01g files from 5.00 M33-6, 5.50 GEN-A or 5.50 GEN-B from PSP-1000 (because I don't have one). You can help me to add built-in plugins support for PSP-1000 by sending me these files.

I add new system for built-in plugins to my 5.50 U3R-3 fix. Its name is "Plugin Manager". If you press a button to install CFW with plugins, the firmware installs and after, "Plugin Manager" starts (you can later run it from XMB). In this "Plugin Manager" you can choose, what plugins to install. For example you want to install plugin MusicPRX, you click a button and beautiful information about plugin appears (with pictures). And only after that, you can install it.

But what about other things? Do you need some other useful stuff?

budroothedog

NCAA FOTBALL 2010 PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!
built in ultimate vsh would be good

and if you can make a 3000 version that would be awesome and b4 u ask my 3000 has 5.03 gen-a

o ya and wat flash would that file be in on psp 1000 cuz mine has m33-6 i can upload it 4 u

Alex

flash0 but i believe your not allowed to share those files because they belong to sony

january39

eXo Staff
built in ultimate vsh would be good

and if you can make a 3000 version that would be awesome and b4 u ask my 3000 has 5.03 gen-a

o ya and wat flash would that file be in on psp 1000 cuz mine has m33-6 i can upload it 4 u

Do not upload any files from the flash drives here as they are copyrighted by SCE, which will in turn result in the post being deleted and/or warning issued.

Thanks

J

jx233

january39 said:
Do not upload any files from the flash drives here as they are copyrighted by SCE, which will in turn result in the post being deleted and/or warning issued.

Thanks

The only files from the PSP's lflash that can be shared are the M33 files (the M33 core).

And if the s0ny files are decrypted fully, they too can be shared.

january39

eXo Staff
The only files from the PSP's lflash that can be shared are the M33 files (the M33 core).

And if the s0ny files are decrypted fully, they too can be shared.

Yes - but htose are added and so do not represent the original flash files.

Unless the .prx has been amended in some way, it remains copyrighted by SCE de-crpypted or encrypted.

Either way, you are on rocky ground posting flash files (except M33 ones, but then DA might have something to say on that)

J

jx233

january39 said:
Yes - but htose are added and so do not represent the original flash files.

Unless the .prx has been amended in some way, it remains copyrighted by SCE de-crpypted or encrypted.

Either way, you are on rocky ground posting flash files (except M33 ones, but then DA might have something to say on that)

When a PRX becomes decrypted, it actually is changed into an ELF file, and it is "amended' in some way", so it is legit to share them then.

dennis96411

How about everything in 5.02 GEN-A's VSH and Recovery menu? Like boot into official firmware, shutdown and reset the PSP in the recovery menu?

budroothedog

well then i wont upload them but ill find another way to get them to you :D

so theres no way to use psn on a cfw 3000?

U3-Robot

Now I really need kd folder contents in the flash0 from the PSP-1000 on the 5.50 GEN-B. Who sent the contents to my PM will be have in the U3R-3 credits. :w00t::w00t:

J

jx233

kd contents as in the M33 core can be shared only, b/c we cannot share the encrypted s0ny PSP-1000 firmware contents.

IDK who even uses 5.50 GEN-B here.

I have 3.40* v3 wildc*rd on my PSP-1000, so I am no help to you b/c my kd folder contents are the 1.50 kernel. :mellow:

A.0.A

Hunter
I have 3.40* v3 wildc*rd on my PSP-1000, so I am no help to you b/c my kd folder contents are the 1.50 kernel. :mellow:

WOW!., 3.40* v3 wildc*rd are very old CFW on PHAT!.,

TO U3-Robot: there are people using GEN here but there are on GEN-A!., wait until they might upgrade soon!!. so best of luck to you!

budroothedog

hmmm would the kd folder of 5.50 gen d2 work 4 ya???

man if you could figure out some way for U3R-3 to be able to use psn every one would use it

teamjab

hello u3-r teamjab here we would like to talk to you we are cfw develpers to we feel we could help each other out if you feel the same way please reply to this message if you would

team jab

Alex

hello u3-r teamjab here we would like to talk to you we are cfw develpers to we feel we could help each other out if you feel the same way please reply to this message if you would

team jab

im telling you before a moderator does, your post should off been as a personal message of you should off left a meesage on his profile. please do this next time.
and you're a cfw dev? wheres 6.20 then!