• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5 days until Brawl

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
SELF-APPOINTED "Smash God", mind you. Oh PLEASE, bring it, chump!:biggrin:

d1ddy

yeah right , ill be wiping my ass with both you while im playing as peach!

rabbit

Awesome
Haha....DotEater and Ryoko are better at Peach than you. Not to mention that I've been playing Brawl for almost a month. I'd wreck you :p

shadowforte

Well I have been playing from smash on the 64 and I have won 2 local tournys, so get ready to cry to your moms.

d1ddy

yeah well I played a smash tourny and got second place and the 11 year old douchebag who got first place doesnt have a kidney anymore , you do the math.

shadowforte

Yes but I am not 11 and you do no live near me and when I make you cry like a little baby and you try to take my kidney I will C Stick you into the wall.

rabbit

Awesome
Brawl isn't like Melee or 64. Trust me. And who won the tournaments? If you lost to an 11 year old, you sort of fail at life.

d1ddy

didn't the x3sphere say you would be banned if you starting talking shit

shadowforte

I know, I have played the crap out of the Japanese version, all I am saying is I know my way around smash. I won the tourni, and I could not have lost to a 11 year old, because you were not there :). Now enough talk, ready your smashes....