• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A good video for those who don't know what a PSP is..

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
I found this video on the Playstation website in the PSP section.

It's a really good video, that is, if you never heard of a PSP or Playstation Portable before.

Bear in mind that this video was developed with official firmware in mind, so it won't tell you anything about homebrew software or the like.

http://www.us.playstation.com/Media/Educational/16056/PSP_Educational_Video

Darkchild

The Doctor
hmmm nice! But a Homebrew friendly one would be better XP

By the way... I saw in the movie that the PSP has AVI Support??? WHAT A LIE! XD

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
hmmm nice! But a Homebrew friendly one would be better XP

By the way... I saw in the movie that the PSP has AVI Support??? WHAT A LIE! XD

Haha. No kidding.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
the video focused a lot on accessing media when away from home but didnt really elaborate on the music and didnt even touch the games....overall very confusing ad....cant see what point they were trying to make....i mean,its being put foward as an entertainment system that you can access emails and website content or remote view your tv but you don't go entertainment retaillers to get one,you go to a game store......

Memeow

Hrmmm..i think i lost a few brain cells while whatching that :closedeyes:
The whole "OMG I met this totally hot guy lets share his pic around via psp!" deal really just wow....

Edit: Oh and from a chicks POV that guy was totally not hot, or maybe thats just becasue I dont dig the preppy type football player white boys hehe.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
I know one thing for sure. That whole video (and the people's enactments) are sooo cheesy, I needed some crackers to go with the cheese. :laugh: