• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A growing collection of Banner signature Backgrounds

DuneDrifter

Just a few alternative Banner backgrounds.
Horror (Blood Splashes)
PUzkDPp.png

(Fork Lightning)
PglkpbM.png

(Rainbow Planets)
GSMIW4K.jpg

I hope they are what you've been after

Dune

Dan2D3D

Hi Dune, I will try to change it but I think my card will not last for long because of my bugged Steam account.
I already can't see my Exophase card ;)

DuneDrifter

Sorry to hear that Dan. I hope you manage to find a replacement signature Banner - I'd love to see it when you find one ;)

DuneDrifter

I've sent a pm via steam Dan.
(For any others reading with the same problem, please pm me for the link I sent).

The link takes you straight to BB Code.org website with examples (on the page selected) of how to re-size your picture. I haven't included the link here as per forum rules.

But here are 'steps' to get yourself to that same page:
bbcode.org - then click on examples (on the left hand side) - then click on the bulletin title 'Posting Images'.
It is worth learning the basic bbcodes to help yourself and admin to keep the forum clean and tidy.
But, at the end of the day, it all depends on what BB codes are allowed on this forum template.

Hope it helps o_O
(Admin, please adjust accordingly).
Dune

Last edited:

DuneDrifter

My new signature :D.

created here:https://steamsigmaker.de/_editor

Code used:
<theme width="500" height="200" border-radius-width="1" glow="0:0:0" border-radius="top_left:bottom_right" class="game">
<box top="0" left="0" width="100%" height="100%" background-color="black"/>
<image top="0" left="0" width="100%">$stats$game$gameBG</image>
<box bottom="0" left="0" width="500" height="60" border-width="0" border-color="77:75:72" border="top" background-image="http://i.imgur.com/Wmh8u7o.png"/>
<image glow="255:0:0" left="5" bottom="5" height="45">$gameinfo$logo</image>
<text prereq="$gameinfo$hoursOnRecord" glow="235:0:0" color="05:0:0" left="+5" top="-55" size="10">
<format>Dominion PMC Hours Playing Space Engineers: %s </format>
<value>$gameinfo$hoursOnRecord</value>
</text>
<gauge prereq="$htmlstats$total" glow="255:0:0" left="?left" top="+3" width="250" height="13" gauge-percent="$htmlstats$percent" border-width="1" border-spacing="1" border-color="#939393" background-color="#454545" color="255:0:0"/>
<text prereq="$htmlstats$total" centerx="?" centery="?centery" size="9">
<format>Achievements: %s of %s</format>
<value>$htmlstats$closed</value>
<value>$htmlstats$total</value>
</text>
<image top="5" left="5" height="10">_res/globalheader_logo.png</image>
<text top="105" size="25" left="12" glow="255:0:0" color="05:0:0" max-width="300">$gameinfo$name</text>
<image right="7" width="100" height="100" top="7" border-width="2" border-radius-width="1" glow="0:0:0" border-color="020:020:020">$xml$avatarFull</image>
<text right="115" size="15" top="70" color="255:0:0">$xml$onlineState</text>
<text glow="255:0:0" right="115" size="50" top="10">$xml$steamID</text>
<text prereq="$private" left="4" centery="100" size="10">$private</text>
<box prereq="$badges$level" top="77" glow="0:0:0" left="83" width="140" height="20" background-image="http://i.imgur.com/bt9gwzQ.png" border-radius-width="25" />
<text xml:space="preserve" prereq="$badges$level" left="72" top="75" glow="255:0:0" size="18">
Level
</text>
<circle percent="$badges$level_percent" prereq="$badges$level_percent" top="25" left="49" size="35" border-width="2" antialias="3" percent-color="!levelColor($badges$level)" border-color="255:0:0" background-color="0:0:0"/>
<text prereq="$badges$level" size="20" left="175" top="75" glow="255:0:0" >$badges$level</text>
<text prereq="$htmlstats$total" angle="-90" left="3" top="67" size="10">Achievements</text>
<wall src="$htmlstats$achievements" size="20" left="22" top="65" width="370" height="90" value="img" type="systematic" minspace="2"/>
</theme>

Hope it helps those that want something similar