• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A guide to programming for the PSP

Finbaloid

Artist and Musician
Cheers MenaceInc, I'm Having a look now.

I want to try and program int he future!

thanks anyway.

Acerthief

there are many tutorials over at http://www.psp-programming.com so i would suggest checking out that site.

it covers programming in C and in LUA so theres options for those who find C too hard to work with. :)

as for me i suggest using the psp-programming along with THIS tutorial from another forum. Using both of them at the same brings up the best results of learning to program. Thanks MenaceInc by the way!

There's one difference is that the one I hyperlinked doesn't use cygwin, which saves up a lot of time, but..... (can't think of any disadvantages yet!)

Good Luck Prgrammers!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
as for me i suggest using the psp-programming along with THIS tutorial from another forum. Using both of them at the same brings up the best results of learning to program. Thanks MenaceInc by the way!

There's one difference is that the one I hyperlinked doesn't use cygwin, which saves up a lot of time, but..... (can't think of any disadvantages yet!)

Good Luck Prgrammers!

yea,using a method without CYGWIN would save quite a bit of time but that tutorial,the applications seemed buggy in comparsion....even the author said that there was errors in it.to a newbie that could be rather intimidating but i suppose the CYGWIN way would be too as well... :\

very nice find though :D

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
Cygwin isn't that hard to use...

I went through that PSP-Programming tutorial last year sometime and it was very helpful and taught me how to also create PSP programs etc. without too much technical knowhow or confusing text which a person who is not too familiar with coding will find it easier to deal with.