• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A piece of your day

Slasher

Suck It
Kay, so here's the deal.

During the course of your every day events, all you need to do to contribute to this thread is to simply take a picture of something that might define a piece of your day. I'm sure many of you have cellphones with decent enough cameras built in, so taking a picture shouldn't be that difficult. If you see something interesting, whip out your phone/camera and take a picture.

For example,
- You ride the bus to work. Take a picture of the bus.
- Your workplace is on the 40th floor and you have a nice view out the window. Take a picture.
- You were gardening today... take a picture of your work.
- You went for a walk. Take a picture of something along the way.
- You stocked your fridge full of food. Take a pic.
- Etc, etc, etc. I think you get the idea. Absolutely anything is an acceptable form of expressing a piece of your day.

Anything is fair game, and everybody is welcome to contribute pictures of their day. Limit of one picture per member, per day. Try to provide a brief explanation of your picture.

Try to submit your picture the day you took it. If you can't submit it for a day or two after, then no worries, you can still submit it.

I was thinking maybe we could make a collage or something of all of the pictures strung together? I dunno

If this sounds like a dumb idea, let me know.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I like this idea. Count me in Slasher

Slasher

Suck It
I was planning on making this thread yesterday but some stuff came up :p

Was up at the cottage yesterday, so here's my pic for the day

North Bay, Ont
090320101512.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I woke up to a skin-n-bones feral cat asking for food on my deck this morning. We've been feeding it for about three years now. He disappears for months at a time. We call him Jerome.

PD9jH.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'll jump into this tomorrow, I like taking random photos. Should have a good one since my class tomorrow is on the 5th floor xD

EvilSeph

Administrator
I spent the morning trying to catch a photo of some squirrels but they don't even let you get remotely close :(.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I spent the morning trying to catch a photo of some squirrels but they don't even let you get remotely close :(.

You're just not very ninja-like that's all. My day is pretty boring but I'll see what I can do.

Zx30

Beto
You're just not very ninja-like that's all. My day is pretty boring but I'll see what I can do.
Yeah you have to take notes from Ipaq. He can sneak up on squirrels wearing a suit of armor.

OT: Great idea! If I remember about this through out the day, I'll snap something with my camera phone.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been off all week, and yesterday I was working on my central air unit/furnace in my basement changing the filters and doing some general maintenance, etc. I left a 117 piece mechanic tool set open on my dryer. This morning I go downstairs to find something else to fix and see this:

sWsoo.jpg

There were only six pieces still in the case. The good news is that I only lost one piece, a 6mm six-point metric socket.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Here's a few photos, it was taken at the train station. Also shows the HDR feature at work :D

Original
f196d51f.jpg

HDR
e316d0dc.jpg

Original
b2cc4f88.jpg

HDR
c51b088b.jpg

Dan

Contributor
I was having lunch with some people earlier, and my soon-to-be found out music teacher was playing some Oasis, Pink Floyd, Mumford & Sons, etc. He's rather good.

41055_10150272015615607_598655606_14723065_6550307_n.jpg

Slasher

Suck It
One of my roommates has a kitten who decided to come in my room and fall asleep on my bed

091020101536.jpg

Name is Kramer

Adiuvo

We've spent the weekend moving all the boxes into our new house but haven't started unpacking yet. That'll be the fun part =/

5GgHO.jpg

My phone's camera is a piece of crap in poorly lit places.

LocutusEstBorg

I've been off all week, and yesterday I was working on my central air unit/furnace in my basement changing the filters and doing some general maintenance, etc. I left a 117 piece mechanic tool set open on my dryer. This morning I go downstairs to find something else to fix and see this:

There were only six pieces still in the case. The good news is that I only lost one piece, a 6mm six-point metric socket.

That's a nice tool set, but they're really expensive. My cat disappears for months too.