• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A piece of your day

Slasher

Suck It
Did that much snow seriously get you a snow day Scorned?

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
attachment.php

Pretty much sums up my train of thought for the past couple days.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-09 at 2.26.47 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-02-09 at 2.26.47 AM.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 165

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Wasn't exactly today since I took these photos last Thursday but I've been working off them today trying to draw them out. Procrastination has got the better of me though.

KcRjs.jpg

yO4jt.jpg

FHuxA.jpg

TVyZ8.jpg

h0kup.jpg

dECaB.jpg

5g6M7.jpg

Andy

Champion of the Sun
My cousin is really good at art, so I gave her a picture of Dexter to draw and here's the result:
stZ8n.jpg

1MjKz.jpg

IvDct.jpg

I'm really impressed by it, I think I might ask her to do a few others of my favourite TV shows and movies, would be great to have a collection of these. Just need to find a frame that will fit it.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I don't have any photos on my phone since I didn't take it with me but just back from a Skrillex gig. It was absolutely amazing. He used a couple of samples from The Bloody Beetroots :) ended the night very sweaty and slightly tipsy. Would definitely recommend everyone check him out. Gunna get copies of photos from gf an see if there's any decent ones then post one here :D

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
5589481015_481a8a583e.jpg

This pretty much sums up my past few months.
This picture is of the production of Sound of Music that my university is putting on. For those who don't know, I'm a theatre major. One of the requirements is that you must work on the technical side at least two shows a year. This show is on a raked stage (taller in the back, shorter in the front), has 4 moving pallets (powered by winches in either wing), has about 15 fly-ins, and is the cause of my lack of sleep for the past couple months.
The show was all sold out (except for one night) before the show even opened and is the highest-grossing performance this department has done in about 20 years.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
208359_10150142703568882_654893881_6539463_7493753_n.jpg

This is a screen shot from the TV show I've created, wrote, and am starring in at my college. The first episode is almost done, and hopefully it will be well received.

Spiros

Maiki
I'm in college at the moment, studying to be a technologist, we had a group project that was due yesterday, we basically had to build a circuit that would count a desired amount of time and also display it on some 7-Segment Displays, when the time is reached a buzzer would be activated, sounds pretty simple but was more work than one might think. We worked on this from like 9 in the morning until about 4pm, with an hour and a half break for class and food.

It was actually pretty fun, expecially because we got it working right at the end.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 27

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
What's the show about?

[video=facebook;10150143484308882]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150143484308882&oid=201268729907112[/video]

I think that video pretty much sums it all up nicely. Basically, it's a gigantic dick joke, but with a little more entertainment.

It's a mockumentary about a group of college students and their terrible misadventures.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
weird advertisement :\

cTRjo.jpg

I have no idea why BOOT is attached to the side of the canal...
There are other words up and down the canal like octopus and pirate.

kH6AV.jpg