• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

A separate TAB for manually added games

TVippy

Wouldn't it be more convenient? Yes, the number of tabs is growing (4 already with the newly added Origin tab, soon 5 with Battle.NET. BTW, I don't think B.NET deserves its own tab with the miniscule number of games they have. Maybe even 6 with GOG...).

I never tried to manually add games before and was surprised at how the newly (manually) added game just get lost in the list.

To me, it makes perfect sense to have tabs:

-Steam
-PSN
-XBL
-Origin
-Other (Manually Added)

No? :) The "Other" tab could track the cumulitive time of all the manually added games too.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, I can add it soon. I was planning on giving people control over what platforms to show as tabs as well.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not yet. Will bump this on the priority list though, should be able to add later this week.

Lupercalex

Hi, excuse me for my English, I'm trying to manually add playstation 1 and snes video games that are not in my psn/steam profile, but they don't appear in the "exophase" list, why?

OPuni

Hi, excuse me for my English, I'm trying to manually add playstation 1 and snes video games that are not in my psn/steam profile, but they don't appear in the "exophase" list, why?

Hi Lupercalex,

i am also using this great feature to add and track manually added games. Have you already checked your settings?

Edit Details -> Preferences -> Game List Options?

Add your NES or Playstation1 games with the "Add Game" button on your profile page.
1516280652883.png

Last edited:

Lupercalex

I added the games last night, I have to wait 24 hours because they appear? Anyway in "game list options" I'm trying to remove the X "from Hide games with no hours played", "Hide games with no achievements earned" and then click on "save changes", but the X removed automatically reappear, I do not know if this has anything to do with the reason.

OPuni

No, you don´t have to wait. They appear immediately after you add them.

I think you´ll have to wait for x3sphere.

Sorry. :-(