• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Song You Discovered Today

xploren

Contributor
Late of the Pier - Focker

It starts off as a Klaxons-style synth-and-guitar rage fused with a nice retro pop sound, and progresses into a hard electro tune reminiscent of Justice and The Prodigy. This is my favorite Late of the Pier song, really shows how great of a band they are.

Joey

Usher - Papers

When Usher is dealing with real life strife (divorce in this case), I don't think anybody is better at crafting a song. I can't stop listening to it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
GlaDos - Still Alive

Ending portal theme song. Makes for a good laugh any way you slice it.

sonicroxs

System of a Down addict
Serj Tankian

Serj Tankian used to be the lead singer of System of a Dow but now he has a solo career. Today I heard his new song ''The Charade''. His songs are full of meaning.
Oh, and his music genre is something on the lines of alternative metal or experimental rock.

Cryox

Bro.

Moose

Meta Moose
The Antlers - Bear

The album as a whole (Hospice) is pretty bleak and boring, but this song really stands out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Moose

Meta Moose
One of my friends made a Spotify playlist of Pitchfork's best songs of 2009. I've discovered some great stuff, I'm enjoying this song at the moment:

Lisztomania - Phoenix

RoBz

sucker
One of my friends made a Spotify playlist of Pitchfork's best songs of 2009. I've discovered some great stuff, I'm enjoying this song at the moment:

Lisztomania - Phoenix
Thats a pretty great song too, if you'd like an electro housey version check out the Alex Metric remix. I love it.

Moose

Meta Moose
Thats a pretty great song too, if you'd like an electro housey version check out the Alex Metric remix. I love it.

I can imagine that remix being great to listen to at a party with friends, but at home on my I would prefer the original. :p Love the bass though. I recently got a free amp from my Uncle and I enjoy cranking the bass up to full. xD

Riorio99

Fuck Tha Police by NWA, and by extension the entire Straight Outta Compton album.

It's just awesome, it's angry, intense and is just great Rap music.

Slasher

Suck It
Great song. It's not exactly a song I just recently discovered, but it's a song I recently kind of rediscovered after not venturing into my "Rock" music folder for quite a long time.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo[/YT]

Slasher

Suck It
Is there a reason why the youtube video isn't showing up in my previous post?

I've noticed this in several threads where the youtube vids have just disappeared from the forums

---------- Post added 04-06-2010 at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-05-2010 at 10:45 PM ----------

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBV6aX59E44[/YT]